Canidae All Life Stage Formula Dry Dog Food 5lb

by Canidae

Chicken meal, turkey meal, lamb meal, brown rice, white rice, rice bran, peas, potatoes, oatmeal, cracked pearled barley, chicken fat, millet, tomato pomace, natural flavor, flaxseed, oceanfish meal, salmon oil, choline chloride, suncured alfalfa, inulin (from chicory root), lecithin, sage extract, cranberries, beta-carotene, rosemary extract, sunflower oil, yucca schidigera extract, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), minerals (iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite), mixed tocopherols (a preservative), papaya, pineapple. Contains a source of live naturally occurring microorganisms.

Ingredients: CANIDAE® All Life Stages recipes are vet formulated for dogs of all ages, breeds, and sizes. That makes mealtimes for multiple dog households much simpler than dealing with multiple bags of different foods. Single dog households will also enjoy the benefits of one bag for all dogs—no more guessing or switching based on your dog’s age, breed, or size. Formulated specifically for all life stages with premium ingredients and optimum protein for nutritionally dense formulas—never corn, wheat, or soy.

I used to use this years ago and switched to Blue to go grain-free. Is this type good for a medium adult dog? Thank you
Is this good for dogs with sensitive stomachs?
De que están hechas??
Start your review of Canidae All Life Stage Formula Dry Dog Food 5lb!
Lincoln, NE
I bought this food to accommodate my multi age dogs so they can all eat the same food. They all three graze throughout the day rather than eating their meals all at once so this is perfect for my Pomeranians.
My 7 year old German shepherd,husky malamute mix loves their food. She is very picky with food but never with Canidae. Other foods she would pick at or stop eating after a few days but not this food. Even on days we don't put in wet food she still eats it. From the outside the price can be a little scary. $50+ a bag can seem like much at first. However my pup only sees the vet once a year for check ups. We've had no health issues at all. Other dog foods have caused illness in my previous dog so I keep away from the cheaper well known brands. I also like that it's quality ingredients with very little of the fillers and junk you find in the cheaper dog foods. It's a great product and a great value when you factor in the reduced need for a vet.
Forest Grove, OR
Such an awesome food! Totally worth the price to know your dog is getting only the best ingredients. We have zero skin problems, yeast problems, goopy eyes, or allergies, and no tummy problems either. He is totally at his healthiest on Canidae.
Lakewood, CO
I fed this to my pitbull after he turned a year old and switched him from the canidae puppy chicken one and switching him was soooo easy he loves this food. Although I have to admit he is super gassy on it. The 44lb one will last him 3 months on 1cup 3 meals a day
Twinsburg , OH
Great quality dog food. We have bulldogs which are often a breed with food allergies. Canidae is easy on their bellies and their coats are soft and shiny. I have never heard of a recall or issue with this company!
Tampa
All my dogs from a chihuahua to a Dalmatian love the food. I researched a lot of brands reviews before stumbling upon this brand. I love how it’s fit to work for all of my dogs and they all scarf it up as soon as it drops in their bowl. My picky Chihuahua appreciates it too.
Love this dog food! Especially since my local feed shop has the big bag which is like 50 or 55lbs of food. Having four dogs with all different breeds and dietary needs this one does the job right! I buy it probably around every two - three weeks!
Yorktown , VA
Purchased at: Chewy.com
This is my dogs favorite! We transitioned him from Blue Buffalo and only had to transition with 2 bowls of food. It’s easy on his stomach, and if he gets bored of it all I have to do is put a little water in it and it’s game on again. They offer a free bag after you buy 12.
Franklin, TN
The best dog food out there! Great high quality protein. More nutrients are able to be absorbed from this food so dogs eat less amd create less waste. My dogs have so much energy and love how Canidea tastes.
This has been some of the best dog food I have ever had my dogs on. I live and work on a ranch and have eight dogs. All of them have transitioned onto this food. Their coat health has all improved dramaticly, and no longer gets oily like used to on other brands of dog food. When the dogs are hot they also no longer have that 'hot dog' smell they used to get. Best of all? My picky eater has never once turned down the food, instead she devors it. Feeding eight dogs, ranging from 25 lbs to 90lbs this bag lasts about 9-10 days. While the price is a bit high, given the benifits we have seen? It's well worth it.