Cangshan N1 Series 2 Piece Carving Set

by Cangshan

The N1 Series is a story of balance, precision and great design. The ideas presented are conversations in bold contrast and the continuous journey between subtle and sharp. A minimal, sleek hollow-handle design ensure these knives are well balanced, b.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cangshan N1 Series 2 Piece Carving Set!
Emelye B.
This is a great set, highly recommend these carving pieces as an addition to your knife set. Easy to use, easy to clean and keep sharp. They are also very stylish. We also own the TS series 8 block knife set which is perfect for all the cooking we do.
Florence B.
Round Rock, Texas
Purchased at: Costco
I bought this product at Costco. We had purchased the steak knife set and this set and love both sets. They are very sharp and we use them weekly and they are versatile. I would recommend them easily to anyone out there who is looking for a fantastic knife set.
Stacie D.
Brandon, FL
I purchased this full set of knives during a sale on Ebay. They were super affordable and came with a dark wood knife block. They are very modern looking and well balanced. These knives slice and choo very smoothly. I prefer to handwash but you can also put in the dishwasher. Costco also sells full sets!
Amanda W.
Delmar, MD
I have a set of knives but it hasn't come up as an option. I love this brand of knives, its professional with out the higher price point. Very sharp blades. Will definitely buy more.
Adriana M.
Fresno, CA
This is the best knife set I’ve gotten! This brand is really nice. The knives are sharp and cut very well.
Darian O.
Aspen, CO
LOVE my Cangshan set. Hands down the best knives I’ve ever used and they’re beautifully made.
Tiffany Z.
Very sharp and well crafted knives, and beautifully designed. Definitely made carving turkies much easier.
Judy S.
Bay Tree, AB
Cangshan N1 Series 2 Piece Carving Set uploaded by Judy S.
I am over the moon to have a couple sets of these knives. They are truly the best knives I have ever had. I've never had to sharpen extensively ..just here and there in the 4 years I've had them. And I use them 365 days a year from sun up to sun down in our community kitchen ..I constantly have to fight to get the knives back from the other cooks in our kitchen...you dont know what's good if you dont own a set of these.I absolutely reccomend every kitchen to get a set or 2 of Cangshan cutlery knives ..the knives in the picture are the Cangshan S1 Series 17-piece German Steel Forged Knife Block Set Item   1168227 Model  1022599 They are $300 but worth every cent

Looking for your answer?