BY CANE + AUSTIN

Purify and brighten skin. Gentle micro-beads exfoliates skin as the dermis is treated with 10% glycolic to refine pores and .5%Salicylic to help skin maintain a clear and radiant complexion. Ideal for face and body. Paraben Free. Retexturizing Treatment Scrub see more...

Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
I am rating this solely off my allergic reaction to glycolic acid.. I never knew I had bad reactions until recently using this kind of products. I do have ugly dark spots on my back and I have been trying to find new products to help it. Unfortunately this is one star for my personal use and how it affected me. It did not work for me in any way, so I will not be repurchasing this product. It’s also very messy, the product spills out of the bottle when you open the cap, you lose a lot of product just dealing with the spillage. I’m actually sad that this doesn’t work for my skin, i need a product that will help my back!!
Danita C.
Really cleans the skin. There are fine microbeads as well as larger ones that really get into the skin. I really like how it I can see what comes off my face with this scrub. I did feel that I had to be careful not to scrub too hard in order to not scratch my skin. I really liked it but it didn't work any better than the otc scrub I used. It's just ok for me.
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Has any one tried this product? I just ordered it in hopes to help my keratosis pilaris.Cane + Austin Retexturizing Treatment Scrub, 6.7 oz

Sephora