BY CANE + AUSTIN

Exfoliating body pads gently relieve rough dry skin to reveal a brighter, smoother body complexion. A one step, at home glycolic treatment that gently exfoliates and retextures skin while helping to rebuild collagen. Helps to restore firm skin, and improve tone and texture, resulting in luminous, healthy looking skin. Additional anti-oxidants of Vitamin A,C, E and COQ10 in a liposomal delivery system protect against free radical damage. For all skin types. Retexturizing Cream 10% Glycolic body pads see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
I loved these. I got a deluxe sample from Sephora which was 2 pads and I loved the feeling of it as well as the immediate outcome. My feel felt quenched and luminized. It also helped clean up coming break outs. It's very expensive but buy what works for your skin!
Linda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this on the nights I do not use my Retin A. It helps chemically exfoliate my skin and keeps my pores clean. I have recommended this to my family and friends that suffer from clogged pores and flaky skin.
Sarah M.
W Hollywood, CA
Tried this brand after I saw a post about it on social media. Love the quality of everything but these pads are great. A nice chemical exfoliate that isn't too harsh. I feel like almost every skin type could use these!
Charca M.
Waukegan, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this product from LovelySkin and it's really good. It has cleared up most g my back acne. It takes a little bit of time to see the effects. It took me two weeks to see visible effects. I would definitely buy this if I break out again.
Noam G.
Los Angeles, CA
I've always had problematic skin, and I often have adverse reactions to skin products. This cream worked wonders for me! The only reason I rated 4 stars instead of 5 is that my sisters experience was different, her skin is even more sensitive than mine and she said it felt like it was burning a little for her.
Brianna L.
Killeen, TX
This cream is very good it works really well it met my expectations, it smelled good it feels good on your body it's not very expensive and I recommend it to a lot of people
wendy m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This cream is very good and it works very good to I use it all the time and it smells so good you'll love to continue to use it all the time I recommend you to try it out you'll love it
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
For a chemical exfoliator this is hands down the best. For a beginner I believe the 10% Glycolic is ideal. Since I have been using this for a month, 2xs a day my skin has never been better. This sting you may feel is normal and dissipates fairly quickly, prepping your skin for the rest of your skin care. The price is worth it.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL
Amazing! I wouldn't recommend for sensitive skin because it may cause burning and dryness but it's incredible. I noticed a difference in my acne scars within a few weeks! It's totally normal to feel a slight sting when applying, it's the glycolic working its magic :)
chloe p.
Colonial Heights, VA
This is the best things by I've ever used! I love the texture and it works great. Their brand is one of my favorites for this type of products
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
I heard this the same stuff Kim Kardashian uses is this true and does it work
DORA R.
Where can i found it! I will love to try it!
Amanda W.