BY CANE + AUSTIN

A weightless oil-free, ultra-sheer SPF55 broad spectrum UVA/UVB daily moisturizer. Provides an optimum transparent finish. Use alone or under makeup to counter act premature aging. Formulated with long lasting Avobenzone superior singlet photo-stabilization technology. UVA protection. Fortified with anti-oxidants and organic UV absorbers. Contains no oil, fragrance, alcohol or parabens. Protect SPF 55 face. see more...

• Is this good for people who have acne-prone skin?1 Answers
Felicia T.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the only sunscreen that I can swear by and does exactly what u want a sunscreen to do without irritating your skin. I use this after I apply my moisturizer. It doesn’t leave that white residue / aftermath that most sunscreens do and it also doesn’t break me out and I have very sensitive skin. It stays on all day until I wash it off. You only need a little bit and it goes a long way.
Dawn S.
flushing, NY
Hands down by far the best sunscreen I’ve used to date. No weird white cast on my skin which is important because I am darker skinned. It has a minimal smell of typical sunscreen and dries down to leave your skin feeling like skin. Plus you can use on face and body — a win-win!
Brienna G.
Washington
This is the beat sunscreen I’ve ever used. It’s light and unscented. It left a very natural finish on my face without looking greasy. Great coverage!
Steffi M.
Elk Grove, CA
Is this good for people who have acne-prone skin?

Amazon