BY CANE + AUSTIN

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A dual-purpose, broad-spectrum SPF 50 sunscreen in a universal shade that also reduces the appearance of imperfections. Solutions for:- Dark spots and uneven skintone- OilinessIf you want to know more… This flattering primer evens skintone, reduces redness and shine, adds gentle hydration, and provides SPF 50 broad-spectrum protection. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• How well does this mattify since it has such a high spf? ...2 Answers
  • Getting ready to purchase Cane + Austin Prime & Protect M...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this product for a while but it'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
susana G.
rosamond ca
This makes a awesome Christmas gift. This is by far the best primer I have ever used. It is a little on the expensive side compared to other prices for primers. But trust me nothing compares to this product. A little goes a long way with it. This primer blurs your pores and mattes your face. So for my oily people out there this is a must have. I have sensitive skin as in a lot of products break me out. But this primer never has. It looks amazing under all foundations. It helps make my textured skin look even and flawless. I’ve never been more in love with a primer. This is my ride or die holly grail primer!!!!! If you don’t have it go and purchase it at Sephora. Some only carry it online. #GiftCrush #Contest #ChristmasGiftIdea Cane + Austin Prime & Protect Mattifying Primer with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 1.5 oz
Swetha V.
new york
i really love this primer. It is super mattifying and really does help the longevity of my makeup (probably 8-12 hours depending on how hot it is outside). the formula contains dimethicone which i wasnt initially happy about (can make you oily and can clog pores) but since its a little lower on the ingredient list, it didnt seem to be in a concentration that really irritated my skin. I didnt breakout from using this and i have very sensitive skin. This not only mattifies your skin but also improves your skin's texture and I have never once had a problem with this pilling under different foundation formulas. overall my favorite primer i have ever used.
brittany f.
I love this product and would give it 5 stars, but a little goes a long way. I wish it was a pump instead of a squeeze tube, because I always get too much. This is expensive but so worth it! It makes my skin matte and covers up a lot of the redness. Plus my foundation stays in place when I use this! Love it!!
Jess B.
Concord, NC
This is my HOLY GRAIL for keeping my oil under control. The only mattifying primer I feel like has ever worked for my skin, and I love that it has spf 50. There’s a slight tint to the primer that scares of a lot of very fair people, but I’m pretty fair myself, and it looks fine under makeup.
Sandra V.
Love love love this primer! I love to use this on the days i don’t wear any make up because it evens out my skin tone a bit and fills in my pores. Plus its mattifying and it has spf. The price is a little pricey but i feel like its worth it. Would definitely be repurchasing.
Erika C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
If you have oily skin, you need this in your life. I tried so many primers before I finally found my holy grail. I have oily skin, but with this primer, I can wear any foundation I choose. It controls my oils during the dog days of summer, and does not dry me out what-so-ever. Foundation applies beautifully over it, but it has a slight tint, so you can wear it alone as well.
Piya T.
If you have combination & oily skin with large pores, the search is over for the primer. I love this primer for the fact that I need very little foundation afterwards. A little bit pricey but a little goes a long way. It’s worth a splurge.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
This is up there in my top primers. It does have a tint to it though which I can do without. It stays on your face too. Like you need a makeup remover to get it off completely. I definitely like it, but the price is a bit high.
Kate H.
Fremont
In the beginning this was working AMAZING for me. Smoothed all my pores. My makeup would not budged for hours on end. But now for some reason something has make my skin change and it doesn't work for me as well as it used to.
Jennifer F.
The best mattifying primer I have ever used! It is tinted which allows you to wear alone or under makeup, keeps my face more matte than all other primers! It is expensive but definitely worth it. Can buy at Macy’s or Sephora!
Helene K.
Minneapolis, MN
How well does this mattify since it has such a high spf? This would be a miracle product if it really does mattify well!
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
Where can I buy this? Worth it for oily skin?
Mai Lee H.
Is this worth the hype?
Victoria S.
I've been wanting to try this product for a while but it's so expensive so I wanted to get someone's opinion on it. I have oily skin with texture and large pores. Thoughts on this product? Is it worth $50?
Reyna W.
Knob Noster, MO
Does this leave a silicone type feeling on the skin? Is it long-lasting?

back