BY CANE + AUSTIN

The only at-home facial treatment clinically proven to fight acne and the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores & age spots at the same time. Using pharmaceutical-grade Glycolic and Salicylic Acids, it improves skin’s texture, tone and appearance while reducing bacteria to help clear acne and blackheads without the use of oral antibiotics or topical medications. Non-drying. Non-irritating. Paraben and fragrance free.

• Is this worth it? Does it work for stubborn and persistent acne a...1 Answers
  • Quisiera saber m√°s de este producto me interesa m... Be the first to answer!
  • Hey everyone! I currently used Clinique 3 step acne system! And I...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Influenster M.
I would really love to try this product out. I have such bad acne and this would be good for me to review but I'm not sure if it's available in my country ūüėĒ Cane + Austin 2%/5% Acne Retexture Pads
Yvette D.
Brooklyn, NY
I am a teenager so i suffer with acne on my skin, concentrated on my cheeks and chin area, I have been using this product for a month and i have seen an improvement in my skin texture and the amount of pimple i get. I still break out occasionally but this product has helped. It is pricey, but I cut the pads in half to make the product last longer.
Sana B.
New York
is this really good ???
Lorena U.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really do what it claims to do??
Layla C.
CHICAGO, IL
How is it for hormonal acne?
Gia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product so bad !
Brionna P.
Palmyra, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use them twice a day like the packaging says? They're pretty pricey to use 2 a day, but I'm curious if you find them effective enough if only using once a day.