BY CANE + AUSTIN

The only at-home facial treatment clinically proven to fight acne and the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores & age spots at the same time. Using pharmaceutical-grade Glycolic and Salicylic Acids, it improves skin’s texture, tone and appearance while reducing bacteria to help clear acne and blackheads without the use of oral antibiotics or topical medications. Non-drying. Non-irritating. Paraben and fragrance free.

• Is this worth it? Does it work for stubborn and persistent acne a...1 Answers
  • Quisiera saber más de este producto me interesa m... Be the first to answer!
  • Hey everyone! I currently used Clinique 3 step acne system! And I...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
gloribi j.
I would love to try this product, since lately I am having problems with acne, my skin would be very happy
Lizzy G.
Panorama City, CA
Haven't tried this product just yet , but the packaging has won me over already , can't wait to try it. !
Alice K.
los angeles
Super effective at keeping my skin smooth bright and flawless! pricey but worth it
Yvette D.
Brooklyn, NY
I am a teenager so i suffer with acne on my skin, concentrated on my cheeks and chin area, I have been using this product for a month and i have seen an improvement in my skin texture and the amount of pimple i get. I still break out occasionally but this product has helped. It is pricey, but I cut the pads in half to make the product last longer.
María S.
No tengo problemas de acné, muy pocas veces me salen pepitas en la cara, probé la crema, y ​​si siente bien, no te deja la cara grasosa, se siente fresco, huele bien. Con respecto al precio me parece poco accesible, pero por los resultados, que se pueden apreciar, supongo que vale la pena. #contest
Saabira B.
I literally love this stuff it works wonders for your skin! My skin is very sensitive but the cane + austin 2%/5% acne retexture pads are very gentle on my skin and it works. i gave it 4 stars due to the price. i would purchase this product again but not as often.
Cat F.
Toronto, ON

I have been using it for a week and I can see an improvement in my skin. It's a little bit harsh though. I started with one pad everyday. Now I am using one pad every other day. Make sure to use sunscreen when you go out in sun.
Influenster M.
I would really love to try this product out. I have such bad acne and this would be good for me to review but I'm not sure if it's available in my country 😔 Cane + Austin 2%/5% Acne Retexture Pads
Sana B.
New York
is this really good ???
Lorena U.
Lancaster, CA
Does this product really do what it claims to do??
Layla C.
CHICAGO, IL
How is it for hormonal acne?
Gia A.
I want to try this product so bad !
Brionna P.
Palmyra, NJ
Do you use them twice a day like the packaging says? They're pretty pricey to use 2 a day, but I'm curious if you find them effective enough if only using once a day.