BY CANE + AUSTIN

The only at-home facial treatment clinically proven to fight acne and the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores & age spots at the same time. Using pharmaceutical-grade Glycolic and Salicylic Acids, it improves skin’s texture, tone and appearance while reducing bacteria to help clear acne and blackheads without the use of oral antibiotics or topical medications. Non-drying. Non-irritating. Paraben and fragrance free.

• Is this worth it? Does it work for stubborn and persistent acne a...1 Answers
  • Quisiera saber más de este producto me interesa m... Be the first to answer!
  • Hey everyone! I currently used Clinique 3 step acne system! And I...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alma B.
Houston
Todavía no he usado esta crema de ácido sálico pero Sé que este producto es increíble porque te ayuda con el acné y va dejando tu cutis limpio
Mara Z.
Boynton Beach, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!! THEY CLEAR UP ACNE AND FINE LINES BUT THEY DO NOT DRY UP YOUR SKIN!! #contest Cane + Austin 2%/5% Acne Retexture Pads
Jeniffer C.
Eat using the care austin miracle pads 29% and it actually is making a difference.... process takes time but has lightened my skin noticeable
Carmen R.
Kissimmee, Fl
👍👍👍💖💖💖 I love this product is really what I look for when I do my shopping and I will continue to buy everything from this brand.
Robyn M.
New Orleans
When you treat adult acne and it leaves darkspots they can take forevervto go away. This product sounds right up my alley!
Spontaneous W.
Lovely brand of products quality.
Affordable price and quality brand.
I will definitely be interested in this product.
LuLu R.
Orlando , FL
This stuff is amazing. My skin feels brand new! Smaller pores and better complexion!Cane + Austin Miracle Pad(R)+
cindy r.
Kissimmee, FL
Are a bit expensive but in the long run one should use good quality products and your skin will appreciate it
gloribi j.
I would love to try this product, since lately I am having problems with acne, my skin would be very happy
Lisbe P.
Brooklyn NY
Is an awesome product works the best for me. Smells good and it cleans your face good for acne prone skin !
Sana B.
New York
is this really good ???
Lorena U.
Lancaster, CA
Does this product really do what it claims to do??
Layla C.
CHICAGO, IL
How is it for hormonal acne?
Gia A.
I want to try this product so bad !
Brionna P.
Palmyra, NJ
Do you use them twice a day like the packaging says? They're pretty pricey to use 2 a day, but I'm curious if you find them effective enough if only using once a day.