BY CANE + AUSTIN

The only at-home facial treatment clinically proven to fight acne and the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores & age spots at the same time. Using pharmaceutical-grade Glycolic and Salicylic Acids, it improves skin’s texture, tone and appearance while reducing bacteria to help clear acne and blackheads without the use of oral antibiotics or topical medications. Non-drying. Non-irritating. Paraben and fragrance free.

• Is this worth it? Does it work for stubborn and persistent acne and...1 Answers
  • Quisiera saber más de este producto me interesa m...Be the first to answer!
  • Hey everyone! I currently used Clinique 3 step acne system! And I s...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wouldn't recommend this. The alcohol component is way too strong for my sensitive skin. Product near the bottom of the package dries out when you have used up most of it. I think there are better more cost effective products out there.
Iliana R.
Iliana R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's genial this cream. For winkles and expresion lines. It's totally effective. You price is cheap about Sephora the store. It's fresh and smell its relaxing
Alma B.
Alma B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Todavía no he usado esta crema de ácido sálico pero Sé que este producto es increíble porque te ayuda con el acné y va dejando tu cutis limpio
Mara Z.
Mara Z.
Boynton Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!! THEY CLEAR UP ACNE AND FINE LINES BUT THEY DO NOT DRY UP YOUR SKIN!! #contest Cane + Austin 2%/5% Acne Retexture Pads
cindy r.
cindy r.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are a bit expensive but in the long run one should use good quality products and your skin will appreciate it
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Winchester, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite product of 2015! It's effective, easy, and convenient. I love using these at night to correct hyperpigmentation and refine texture. It's strong enough to work, but aren't irritating. Perfect!
Jeniffer C.
Jeniffer C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eat using the care austin miracle pads 29% and it actually is making a difference.... process takes time but has lightened my skin noticeable
Aranza S.
Aranza S.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are a little pricey but worth the money. They helped me smooth out the texture. I noticed that I do have to used regularly. I'm not sensitive so I can use these with no issues.
LuLu R.
LuLu R.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing. My skin feels brand new! Smaller pores and better complexion!Cane + Austin Miracle Pad(R)+
Lisbe P.
Lisbe P.
Brooklyn NY
Is an awesome product works the best for me. Smells good and it cleans your face good for acne prone skin !
Layla C.
Layla C.
How is it for hormonal acne?
Lorena U.
Lorena U.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really do what it claims to do??
Brionna P.
Brionna P.
Palmyra, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use them twice a day like the packaging says? They're pretty pricey to use 2 a day, but I'm curious if you find them effective enough if only using once a day.
Sana B.
Sana B.
New York
is this really good ???
Gia A.
Gia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product so bad !