BY CANE + AUSTIN

The only at-home facial treatment clinically proven to fight acne and the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores & age spots at the same time. Using pharmaceutical-grade Glycolic and Salicylic Acids, it improves skin’s texture, tone and appearance while reducing bacteria to help clear acne and blackheads without the use of oral antibiotics or topical medications. Non-drying. Non-irritating. Paraben and fragrance free.

Katie M.
Arlington, VA
These wipes have changed my skin. I have lots of old acne scarring from puberty and just generally bad skin and younger years. But the use of really made a huge difference in my skin texture and fading old acne scarring that I have had trouble getting rid of for years. They are A little expensive but I believe are worth the price for the results to give in such a short period of time.
Influenster M.
I'll be honest, this product does not interest me and is not of my liking; reason why is because the alcohol component in it is high and it dries my face up pretty roughly and since I have sensitive skin it's not a good match for me. I was hopeful and I was pretty into it when I was introduced to the product but as soon as I read the ingredients in it and tried it on, I was absolutely certain that this could only be harmful on my skin and not helpful at all. So no, I do not like the product and I most definitely will not spend $60 plus dollars on this or any Cane & Austin item ever! Wouldn't recommend it either.. Also, the shelfie was simply because that's the virtual voxbox assignment and that's it so yeah, thank you but no thank you.
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL
Got these pads for my daughter. She uses these daily and doesn't complain about them being harsh. I got this from the Cane + Austin website along with a primer. The only issue I had with this purchase was the price. For what it is I think this product could be more affordable. As a teen I know my daughter would not go out and repurchase this product for herself.
Sofia S.
Dallas, TX
this was okay, it didn't make me break out but it didn't cause more acne which is a plus. This really dries out your skin so i guess if you had super oily skin it'd be alright! overall this was too much money for what it does.
Kari S.
Boston, MA
My chin gets pretty clogged up with blackheads. This has seemed to help! For the price, it's worth it. It doesn't feel too abrasive or uncomfortable, but beauty is pain right? I will def try more things out from this line.
Megan M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these pads so much. They aren't overdrying like others that I've tried but they're still effective. I used them at night before bed and they did a great job at making my redness calm down as well as taming my breakouts! I don't mind the smell either!
Grace S.
Starkville, MS
These are pricey but so worth it. Don't use it daily. I use mine about three times a week. My skin has improved. Sunspots are fading. And it helps with acne and doesn't irritate my skin!!
Kristin P.
Winchester, KY
This is my favorite product of 2015! It's effective, easy, and convenient. I love using these at night to correct hyperpigmentation and refine texture. It's strong enough to work, but aren't irritating. Perfect!
Marian A.
This product has its pros & cons.
Pros: The pads didn't leave my skin feeling dry or brittle. The pads were really saturated with product.
Cons: Reacts to sensitive skin. I begin to breakout on my cheeks and my lip begin to swell on the side.
Aranza S.
Phoenix , AZ
They are a little pricey but worth the money. They helped me smooth out the texture. I noticed that I do have to used regularly. I'm not sensitive so I can use these with no issues.
Sana B.
New York
is this really good ???
Emmylee G.
Is this good for oily acne prone skin? I don't want to completely dry out my face because it does trend to burn with too much acids.... Cane + Austin Miracle Pad(R)+
Layla C.
CHICAGO, IL
How is it for hormonal acne?
Glorimary A.
I want to try this product so bad !
Lorena U.
Lancaster, CA
Does this product really do what it claims to do??