BY CANE + AUSTIN

The only at-home facial treatment clinically proven to fight acne and the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores & age spots at the same time. Using pharmaceutical-grade Glycolic and Salicylic Acids, it improves skin’s texture, tone and appearance while reducing bacteria to help clear acne and blackheads without the use of oral antibiotics or topical medications. Non-drying. Non-irritating. Paraben and fragrance free.

• Is this worth it? Does it work for stubborn and persistent acne a...1 Answers
  • Quisiera saber más de este producto me interesa m... Be the first to answer!
  • Hey everyone! I currently used Clinique 3 step acne system! And I...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kristin P.
Winchester, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite product of 2015! It's effective, easy, and convenient. I love using these at night to correct hyperpigmentation and refine texture. It's strong enough to work, but aren't irritating. Perfect!
Aranza S.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are a little pricey but worth the money. They helped me smooth out the texture. I noticed that I do have to used regularly. I'm not sensitive so I can use these with no issues.
Amy H.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the 2%/5% as my daily chemical exfoliation. The salicylic acid cuts down on breakouts while the glycolic acid helps fade old acne scars and sun spots. The pads have more product than I need for an application, so I cut them in half.
Kristin P.
Winchester, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This peel is easy to use, highly effective, and packed with conscious, natural ingredients to refine texture and help to correct hyperpigmentation. I love it!
Morgan D.
I love these!! The glycolic acid in these retextures my skin and leaves my face very soft. They are a little pricey, but I will be repurchasing them.
Iliana R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's genial this cream. For winkles and expresion lines. It's totally effective. You price is cheap about Sephora the store. It's fresh and smell its relaxing
Victoria S.
Porter, TX
These really help with my skin, I saw a difference in a week but then it dried my skin a bit, I got it at Sephora but besides the drying it works really well
Alma B.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
Todavía no he usado esta crema de ácido sálico pero Sé que este producto es increíble porque te ayuda con el acné y va dejando tu cutis limpio
Mara Z.
Boynton Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!! THEY CLEAR UP ACNE AND FINE LINES BUT THEY DO NOT DRY UP YOUR SKIN!! #contest Cane + Austin 2%/5% Acne Retexture Pads
Jeniffer C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eat using the care austin miracle pads 29% and it actually is making a difference.... process takes time but has lightened my skin noticeable
Brionna P.
Palmyra, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use them twice a day like the packaging says? They're pretty pricey to use 2 a day, but I'm curious if you find them effective enough if only using once a day.
Sana B.
New York
is this really good ???
Lorena U.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really do what it claims to do??
Gia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product so bad !
Layla C.
CHICAGO, IL
How is it for hormonal acne?