BY CANE + AUSTIN

The only at-home facial treatment clinically proven to fight acne and the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores & age spots at the same time. Using pharmaceutical-grade Glycolic and Salicylic Acids, it improves skin’s texture, tone and appearance while reducing bacteria to help clear acne and blackheads without the use of oral antibiotics or topical medications. Non-drying. Non-irritating. Paraben and fragrance free.

• Is this worth it? Does it work for stubborn and persistent acne a...1 Answers
  • Quisiera saber más de este producto me interesa m... Be the first to answer!
  • Hey everyone! I currently used Clinique 3 step acne system! And I...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL
Got these pads for my daughter. She uses these daily and doesn't complain about them being harsh. I got this from the Cane + Austin website along with a primer. The only issue I had with this purchase was the price. For what it is I think this product could be more affordable. As a teen I know my daughter would not go out and repurchase this product for herself.
Jaime R.
Topeka, KS
I literally love this stuff it works wonders for your skin! My skin isn't sensitive but this stuff is very gentle for my skin but it works! The protect am in this is also very good for my skin because I'm very dark it protects me from the harsh sun! I would recommend it to any one!
Grace S.
Starkville, MS
These are pricey but so worth it. Don't use it daily. I use mine about three times a week. My skin has improved. Sunspots are fading. And it helps with acne and doesn't irritate my skin!!
Kristin P.
Winchester , KY
This is my favorite product of 2015! It's effective, easy, and convenient. I love using these at night to correct hyperpigmentation and refine texture. It's strong enough to work, but aren't irritating. Perfect!
Aranza S.
Phoenix , AZ
They are a little pricey but worth the money. They helped me smooth out the texture. I noticed that I do have to used regularly. I'm not sensitive so I can use these with no issues.
Amy H.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I use the 2%/5% as my daily chemical exfoliation. The salicylic acid cuts down on breakouts while the glycolic acid helps fade old acne scars and sun spots. The pads have more product than I need for an application, so I cut them in half.
Iliana R.
Kissimmee, FL
It's genial this cream. For winkles and expresion lines. It's totally effective. You price is cheap about Sephora the store. It's fresh and smell its relaxing
Kristin P.
Winchester , KY
This peel is easy to use, highly effective, and packed with conscious, natural ingredients to refine texture and help to correct hyperpigmentation. I love it!
Victoria S.
Porter, TX
These really help with my skin, I saw a difference in a week but then it dried my skin a bit, I got it at Sephora but besides the drying it works really well
Morgan D.
I love these!! The glycolic acid in these retextures my skin and leaves my face very soft. They are a little pricey, but I will be repurchasing them.
Sana B.
New York
is this really good ???
Lorena U.
Lancaster, CA
Does this product really do what it claims to do??
Layla C.
CHICAGO, IL
How is it for hormonal acne?
Gia A.
I want to try this product so bad !
Brionna P.
Palmyra, NJ
Do you use them twice a day like the packaging says? They're pretty pricey to use 2 a day, but I'm curious if you find them effective enough if only using once a day.