BY CANE + AUSTIN

The only at-home facial treatment clinically proven to fight acne and the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores & age spots at the same time. Using pharmaceutical-grade Glycolic and Salicylic Acids, it improves skin’s texture, tone and appearance while reducing bacteria to help clear acne and blackheads without the use of oral antibiotics or topical medications. Non-drying. Non-irritating. Paraben and fragrance free.

• Is this worth it? Does it work for stubborn and persistent acne a...1 Answers
  • Quisiera saber más de este producto me interesa m... Be the first to answer!
  • Hey everyone! I currently used Clinique 3 step acne system! And I...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Marian A.
This product has its pros & cons.
Pros: The pads didn't leave my skin feeling dry or brittle. The pads were really saturated with product.
Cons: Reacts to sensitive skin. I begin to breakout on my cheeks and my lip begin to swell on the side.
Allison M.
Have only used this once. Received a sample from Sephora. I believe it did the trick and I would possibly purchase a full size. I don't have acne prone skin so I still have the sample bottle. I would recommend this to others. #contest
Natalia L.
Arlington Hts , IL
This product is great. I would say it is a little over priced but if you're looking for something that really works a would point you in this direction. It maybe different for everyone but for me it worked great.
tehila r.
I really enjoy this product. I use it every morning- either after I wash my face or instead lol. Takes a minute to feel dry and then i moisturize and begin my day. it feels gentle and fresh.
Dtahtiyanah J.
Bronx, NY
Awsome product. I love this product! It's easily accessible at sephora. It is really effective in aiding with acne, doesn't disappoint. Nice green packaging! I would recommend this to others who have acne
Melanie R.
I had high hopes for this product since I had heard great things about it, but it was extremely uncomfortable on my face. I don't even usually have sensitive skin! I found it just too harsh for me and I think there are better retexturing products out there.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
While I have only been using this product for a week. I see a slight change in my skin already. My aging skin has a bit of glow. Sun spots seem to look a touch of a shade lighter. I’m over all pleased with the product. I have dry skin and this does not dry me out. If anything it is normalizing my skin’s texture.
Tyler P.
I really enjoy using this product on a daily basis because it provides the moisture my skin needs and also leaves my face feeling hydrated and firm. A must have, for sure.
Stacy S.
I wouldn't recommend this. The alcohol component is way too strong for my sensitive skin. Product near the bottom of the package dries out when you have used up most of it. I think there are better more cost effective products out there.
Jaime R.
Topeka, KS
I literally love this stuff it works wonders for your skin! My skin isn't sensitive but this stuff is very gentle for my skin but it works! The protect am in this is also very good for my skin because I'm very dark it protects me from the harsh sun! I would recommend it to any one!
Sana B.
New York
is this really good ???
Lorena U.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really do what it claims to do??
Layla C.
CHICAGO, IL
How is it for hormonal acne?
Gia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product so bad !
Brionna P.
Palmyra, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use them twice a day like the packaging says? They're pretty pricey to use 2 a day, but I'm curious if you find them effective enough if only using once a day.