BY CANE + AUSTIN

The only at-home facial treatment clinically proven to fight acne and the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores & age spots at the same time. Using pharmaceutical-grade Glycolic and Salicylic Acids, it improves skin’s texture, tone and appearance while reducing bacteria to help clear acne and blackheads without the use of oral antibiotics or topical medications. Non-drying. Non-irritating. Paraben and fragrance free.

• Is this worth it? Does it work for stubborn and persistent acne a...1 Answers
  • Quisiera saber más de este producto me interesa m... Be the first to answer!
  • Hey everyone! I currently used Clinique 3 step acne system! And I...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Diannelly H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I understand because I am too young to have wrinkles if I have acne marks. And although it is not miraculous has been given to my face a new light, this smooth, as homogeneous and clear, many stains have disapproved. Its texture really is not the best but it applies easily. If it is a little expensive but if it treats my wrinkles as my acne is worth
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got some samples of this from Space N.K., I didn't really see what all the fuss is about. I did get a temporary brightening effect shortly followed by dullness which wasn't happening to me before I began using these. I think the problem is that this product has alcohol and strips the skin of natural moisture, alcohol is also an irritant!
Sofia S.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
this was okay, it didn't make me break out but it didn't cause more acne which is a plus. This really dries out your skin so i guess if you had super oily skin it'd be alright! overall this was too much money for what it does.
Kari S.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My chin gets pretty clogged up with blackheads. This has seemed to help! For the price, it's worth it. It doesn't feel too abrasive or uncomfortable, but beauty is pain right? I will def try more things out from this line.
Catherine G.
Brookline, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product helped with the texture of my skin. I also noticed some fading in the dark spots on my skin. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because sometimes it irritated my sensitive skin before I got used to the product! I would buy this product every once in awhile due to the price.
tasha b.
Manheim, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all let me just say I LOVE glycolic acid! It is the only chemical that helps my flakey skin. These are awesome, they help with texture and brightening. I can use these and throw on moisturizer and my skin is GLOWING all day!!! They're quick and easy and amazing! Love love love! #contest
Kelsey G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always had oily skin so I am always looking for new products that will help combat oil and acne without drying my face out. Unfortunately, these did just that. Within two days my nose was basically peeling. For the price, it's just ultimately not worth it for me.
Ava T.
New york, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes were incredible for acne scarring and blemishes. I honestly didn't expect to be so wowed by them, but I am seriously impressed. I wish the wipes didn't contain quite so much alcohol, but overall they were a great product and I would totally purchase again!
emma ☀.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got these to see if they would work better than any of the other brands I'd tried. the answer is yes they do work!! the packaging was very cute which also swayed me into buying the product. sometimes I would come back to oily skin but only if I used a lot.
Megan M.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these pads so much. They aren't overdrying like others that I've tried but they're still effective. I used them at night before bed and they did a great job at making my redness calm down as well as taming my breakouts! I don't mind the smell either!
Brionna P.
Palmyra, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use them twice a day like the packaging says? They're pretty pricey to use 2 a day, but I'm curious if you find them effective enough if only using once a day.
Sana B.
New York
is this really good ???
Lorena U.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really do what it claims to do??
Gia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product so bad !
Layla C.
CHICAGO, IL
How is it for hormonal acne?