BY CANE + AUSTIN

The only at-home facial treatment clinically proven to fight acne and the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores & age spots at the same time. Using pharmaceutical-grade Glycolic and Salicylic Acids, it improves skin’s texture, tone and appearance while reducing bacteria to help clear acne and blackheads without the use of oral antibiotics or topical medications. Non-drying. Non-irritating. Paraben and fragrance free.

Brittany P.
I actually used the 10% retexture pads and it worked really well on the rest of my face but I got too close to my eyes and my eyes were puffy and dry for almost two weeks. I know it says to keep away from eyes and I just got careless a couple times and really, really regret it! I would recommend them they worked for my acne and my pores did look like they were getting smaller. I gave my skin a break from them and my eyes look a lot better but hopefully I will start using them again and just strictly use on my chin and MAYBE nose.
Viridiana G.
San Francisco , CA
He tenido acné, de ese que va y viene por ya casi 4 años y en mi camino he probado muchas cosas probe muchas cosas pero poco funciona. Decidi invertir en este producto porque tiene muy buenos comentarios, en mi caso no ha sido tan efectivo pero lo uso sólo 2 dias por semana porque es bastante fuerte y mi jabón limpiador también y mi piel es sensible, si tienes la oportunidad pruébalas o busca estos mismos ingredientes en algo más barato
Stacey C.
I went to Sephora for a sample because my skin was always dry/flakey. So I was advised to try an exfoliator. I tried the 5-10% and my skin started to break out. I’ve been too lazy to get a sample of the 2-5%. The pads are very wet and has ton of the product on it. This company is a bit on the pricey side.
Jamie M.
This product completely changed my skin! My pores are reduced and color has evened out tremendously. I have dry skin so this can be a little harsh but if I moisturize after it’s okay. I have recommended this product to so many friends already. HOLY GRAIL!
Korah M.
Orlando , FL
I really like it and it does do what it says it does and I love how the pad feels on your face and skin definitely would repurchase again and my family also uses this a lot and I think other people should give it a try also because it’s really awesome
Lucie C.
Los Angeles, CA
Really good skin care , it helps a lot with acne. I put it every night. If you have a little bit of acne that you want to get rid off this is the cream you need ! I recommend it anytime
naevah p.
This product does what it claims. It definitely helped my redness simmer down and my uneven skin tone look brighter. However, I have really dry skin so I don't use it twice a day, I use it once a day and make sure I use a moisturizer. Just be careful with it if you have dry skin, try to use it in doses. My acne isn't really that bad either, it's mostly redness and dark areas that was my concern. This is helping me out though, so I would recommend. #contest
Danita C.
I like the product when i started using it. I could feel it penetrating my skin and could see results with each use. I did feel that I should have more improvement with prolonged use but it didn't appear to be the case. I have stopped using it and started using another brand I love. The product is ok but for the price and formula, I was expecting better results. I honestly have used a popular over the counter product that performs just as well if not even much better for a lot less money. Cane + Austin 2%/5% Acne Retexture Pads
Steph O.
Brooklyn, NY
These were a bit too drying for my combination skin. I used them once a day for a few weeks. After about few days, my face started to feel like a sandpaper. I used Kate Somerville ExfoliKate moisturizer and I think it wasn’t strong enough to keep my skin moisturized while I used the pads. My face did feel smoother, but it was extremely dry and the texture was that of a sandpaper. I did not notice changes with my acne.
Denisa E.
London
As a ultimate skincare lover, I love this product! I got a sample size of this to try it out for couple of days and I am definitely getting full size! I have occasionally few blemishes here and there and sometimes quite sensitive skin so I wouldn't probably use it every day but Definitely often enough. After I used it twice I could see a difference - more radiant and clear skin. Texture looked more firm and overall kind of plumed. Very pleased with this product! :)
Sana B.
New York
is this really good ???
Emmylee G.
Is this good for oily acne prone skin? I don't want to completely dry out my face because it does trend to burn with too much acids.... Cane + Austin Miracle Pad(R)+
Layla C.
CHICAGO, IL
How is it for hormonal acne?
Glorimary A.
I want to try this product so bad !
Lorena U.
Lancaster, CA
Does this product really do what it claims to do??

Kohl's