BY CANE + AUSTIN

The only at-home facial treatment clinically proven to fight acne and the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores & age spots at the same time. Using pharmaceutical-grade Glycolic and Salicylic Acids, it improves skin’s texture, tone and appearance while reducing bacteria to help clear acne and blackheads without the use of oral antibiotics or topical medications. Non-drying. Non-irritating. Paraben and fragrance free.

• Is this worth it? Does it work for stubborn and persistent acne a...1 Answers
  • Quisiera saber más de este producto me interesa m... Be the first to answer!
  • Hey everyone! I currently used Clinique 3 step acne system! And I...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brittany P.
I actually used the 10% retexture pads and it worked really well on the rest of my face but I got too close to my eyes and my eyes were puffy and dry for almost two weeks. I know it says to keep away from eyes and I just got careless a couple times and really, really regret it! I would recommend them they worked for my acne and my pores did look like they were getting smaller. I gave my skin a break from them and my eyes look a lot better but hopefully I will start using them again and just strictly use on my chin and MAYBE nose.
Candice C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I was experiencing horrible breakouts on my cheeks and was desperate to find a solution. After a week of using the peel pads twice a day there was significant change in my skin. Breakouts were gone, no dark spots and smooth in texture. Not drying to the skin. Amazing Cane + Austin 2%/5% Acne Retexture Pads
Stacey C.
I went to Sephora for a sample because my skin was always dry/flakey. So I was advised to try an exfoliator. I tried the 5-10% and my skin started to break out. I’ve been too lazy to get a sample of the 2-5%. The pads are very wet and has ton of the product on it. This company is a bit on the pricey side.
Lucie C.
Los Angeles, CA
Really good skin care , it helps a lot with acne. I put it every night. If you have a little bit of acne that you want to get rid off this is the cream you need ! I recommend it anytime
naevah p.
This product does what it claims. It definitely helped my redness simmer down and my uneven skin tone look brighter. However, I have really dry skin so I don't use it twice a day, I use it once a day and make sure I use a moisturizer. Just be careful with it if you have dry skin, try to use it in doses. My acne isn't really that bad either, it's mostly redness and dark areas that was my concern. This is helping me out though, so I would recommend. #contest
Influenster M.
I'll be honest, this product does not interest me and is not of my liking; reason why is because the alcohol component in it is high and it dries my face up pretty roughly and since I have sensitive skin it's not a good match for me. I was hopeful and I was pretty into it when I was introduced to the product but as soon as I read the ingredients in it and tried it on, I was absolutely certain that this could only be harmful on my skin and not helpful at all. So no, I do not like the product and I most definitely will not spend $60 plus dollars on this or any Cane & Austin item ever! Wouldn't recommend it either.. Also, the shelfie was simply because that's the virtual voxbox assignment and that's it so yeah, thank you but no thank you.
Denisa E.
London
As a ultimate skincare lover, I love this product! I got a sample size of this to try it out for couple of days and I am definitely getting full size! I have occasionally few blemishes here and there and sometimes quite sensitive skin so I wouldn't probably use it every day but Definitely often enough. After I used it twice I could see a difference - more radiant and clear skin. Texture looked more firm and overall kind of plumed. Very pleased with this product! :)
Whitney S.
Oh my! I love these pads! I feel so clean after I use these on my face. I do feel some tingling but nothing crazy. They work so well and are definitely worth it. I have seen such a difference in my skin. I use this morning and night before bed. It's recommended if you have sensitive skin to start off once a day since the product is strong. So happy with this!
Diannelly H.
I understand because I am too young to have wrinkles if I have acne marks. And although it is not miraculous has been given to my face a new light, this smooth, as homogeneous and clear, many stains have disapproved. Its texture really is not the best but it applies easily. If it is a little expensive but if it treats my wrinkles as my acne is worth
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
I got some samples of this from Space N.K., I didn't really see what all the fuss is about. I did get a temporary brightening effect shortly followed by dullness which wasn't happening to me before I began using these. I think the problem is that this product has alcohol and strips the skin of natural moisture, alcohol is also an irritant!
Sana B.
New York
is this really good ???
Lorena U.
Lancaster, CA
Does this product really do what it claims to do??
Layla C.
CHICAGO, IL
How is it for hormonal acne?
Gia A.
I want to try this product so bad !
Brionna P.
Palmyra, NJ
Do you use them twice a day like the packaging says? They're pretty pricey to use 2 a day, but I'm curious if you find them effective enough if only using once a day.