BY CANE + AUSTIN

The only at-home facial treatment clinically proven to fight acne and the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores & age spots at the same time. Using pharmaceutical-grade Glycolic and Salicylic Acids, it improves skin’s texture, tone and appearance while reducing bacteria to help clear acne and blackheads without the use of oral antibiotics or topical medications. Non-drying. Non-irritating. Paraben and fragrance free.

• Is this worth it? Does it work for stubborn and persistent acne a...1 Answers
  • Quisiera saber más de este producto me interesa m... Be the first to answer!
  • Hey everyone! I currently used Clinique 3 step acne system! And I...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Bethany K.
Tulsa, OK
Everything starts out okay with this, but it has alcohol, so there is the first problem. The second problem is the packaging, which means your expensive producs are quickly evaporating. And once the stuff starts evaporating the pH is thrown off so you no longer have a functioning peel. Whomp Whomp. I tested the pH of four of these in store, and about 1/3 of the way in, its over, your stuff is no good.
Katie M.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes have changed my skin. I have lots of old acne scarring from puberty and just generally bad skin and younger years. But the use of really made a huge difference in my skin texture and fading old acne scarring that I have had trouble getting rid of for years. They are A little expensive but I believe are worth the price for the results to give in such a short period of time.
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got these pads for my daughter. She uses these daily and doesn't complain about them being harsh. I got this from the Cane + Austin website along with a primer. The only issue I had with this purchase was the price. For what it is I think this product could be more affordable. As a teen I know my daughter would not go out and repurchase this product for herself.
Grace S.
Starkville, MS
These are pricey but so worth it. Don't use it daily. I use mine about three times a week. My skin has improved. Sunspots are fading. And it helps with acne and doesn't irritate my skin!!
Alice K.
lake forest, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super effective at keeping my skin smooth bright and flawless! pricey but worth it
Whitney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my! I love these pads! I feel so clean after I use these on my face. I do feel some tingling but nothing crazy. They work so well and are definitely worth it. I have seen such a difference in my skin. I use this morning and night before bed. It's recommended if you have sensitive skin to start off once a day since the product is strong. So happy with this!
Dayna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't sure what to expect when I first sampled these but was pleasantly surprised by the results! I have acne prone skin around my jaw line and have noticed an improvement after using these pads! I use them just a few times a week and it helps to reduce any breakouts in that area.
Kristel H.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'll be honest, this product does not interest me and is not of my liking; reason why is because the alcohol component in it is high and it dries my face up pretty roughly and since I have sensitive skin it's not a good match for me. I was hopeful and I was pretty into it when I was introduced to the product but as soon as I read the ingredients in it and tried it on, I was absolutely certain that this could only be harmful on my skin and not helpful at all. So no, I do not like the product and I most definitely will not spend $60 plus dollars on this or any Cane & Austin item ever! Wouldn't recommend it either.. Also, the shelfie was simply because that's the virtual voxbox assignment and that's it so yeah, thank you but no thank you.
naevah p.
This product does what it claims. It definitely helped my redness simmer down and my uneven skin tone look brighter. However, I have really dry skin so I don't use it twice a day, I use it once a day and make sure I use a moisturizer. Just be careful with it if you have dry skin, try to use it in doses. My acne isn't really that bad either, it's mostly redness and dark areas that was my concern. This is helping me out though, so I would recommend. #contest
Denisa E.
W Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a ultimate skincare lover, I love this product! I got a sample size of this to try it out for couple of days and I am definitely getting full size! I have occasionally few blemishes here and there and sometimes quite sensitive skin so I wouldn't probably use it every day but Definitely often enough. After I used it twice I could see a difference - more radiant and clear skin. Texture looked more firm and overall kind of plumed. Very pleased with this product! :)
Brionna P.
Palmyra, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use them twice a day like the packaging says? They're pretty pricey to use 2 a day, but I'm curious if you find them effective enough if only using once a day.
Sana B.
New York
is this really good ???
Lorena U.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really do what it claims to do??
Gia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product so bad !
Layla C.
CHICAGO, IL
How is it for hormonal acne?