BY CANDYMAFIA

Get a box of 5 Gum RPM Mint flavor with 10 packs of sugarfree gum with 15 pieces per pack. Wrigley's 5 Gum RPM Mint. 5 is Wrigley's newest and 5 RPM Mint offers a powerful mint flavor. Wrigley's 5 sugar free delivers long-lasting mouth-freshening and a unique experience. The sleek 5 envelope created the next great packaging enhancement for stick. Each distinctive envelope has an eye-catching design and holds 15 sticks. Try Wrigley's 5 Gum RPM Mint today and see why people rave about chewing 5 gum. see more...

Katie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Five gum is definitely the longest lasting gum on the market. This is not my favorite flavor, but I would still buy it an chew it. It is sugar free which is nice, but can also give you cancer if chewed too often
Myesha G.
Joliet, IL
I'm so mad I can't chew gum any longer.....braces! In high school I always have this gum. It was good and kept your breath fresh lol That all I cared about!
Aubrey C.
Eagle, WI
I love this gum. It is definitely my favorite. I like it because it leaves a refreshing taste in my mouth after I chew it and the tastes lasts for a while.
Priscilla D.
Monte alto , TX
Definitely love this gum and flavor, I'm a hug gum fan. I'm constantly buying gum and trying new flavors. My favorite part is that it's sugar free
Dianna L.
Everett, WA
I love the minty taste of this gum. Very refreshing and long-lasting. Chewing gum helps me focus more whenever I'm studying.
nikita b.
I am a big fan of this brand of gum. I love chewing gum and this has one of the best tastes ive had in a while.
Toni H.
I love this gum. Some of the sugar free gums leave an after taste. I don't experience that with this product.
Anne H.
Durham, NC
Not a fan of this. it is like your typical sugar free taste. however, if you don't mind that you wont mind this
Esther S.
Las Vegas, NV
One of the best gums out there the blue flavor is so minty and long lasting. it really freshens your mouth
staci I.
I really like this flavor. it's my favorite and it's so refreshing. the flavor actually lasts too