BY CANDYMACHINES

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Hot Chew Cinnamon Gumballs By The Pound (One Pound Bag) Extra spicy cinnamon gum Get ready to feel the burn with these hot chew cinnamon gumballs. They will always leave you with a lingering tingle that will make you want more! They have a bright red coat and bear the famous white 'DUBBLE BUBBLE' logo. The hot cinnamon flavor always helps to freshen breath at work, at home or on the go. For more flavors be sure to see our full selection of gumballs By The Pound (One Pound Bag). Gumball Specifications Size: 1 inch diameter (25mm)Approx. 60 Gumballs per pound Color(s): RedFlavor(s): CinnamonWeight: One Pound Bag Made by Concord, these bulk vending gumballs are Kosher. Gumballs store best in a cool, dry, low humidity location. Their shelf life can be up to 18 months if not exposed to extreme hot or cold temperatures. see more...

Review (1)
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
2065 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg I’m a huge cinnamon fan so when I found out they had it in hot cinnamon gumballs I went and bought myself a big bag of gumballs so I could pop one in whenever I felt like haveing a piece it’s spicy hot like I like it.