BeautyLipLip MakeupCandyLipz
Model B Single Lobed Lip Plumper - Lip Plumping tool - Easy to use!

CandyLipz Model B Single Lobed Lip Plumper - Lip Plumping tool - Easy to use!

by CandyLipz

So, question. I've had mine for like 2 years but never got through the full "conditioning" period because I would bruise so heavily in the beginning I would just give up. Any long time users can let me know if it's true that once you get through that phase, you stop bruising?
How long do the effects actually last? Are they dangerous?
My lips are so tiny? Do you think this will work for me??
Start your review of CandyLipz Model B Single Lobed Lip Plumper - Lip Plumping tool - Easy to use!!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Absolutely Love This Lip Plumper, Better Than Any Plumper Gel Or Gloss I've Used. The Plumping Lasts About 5 Hours On Me. I Believe It Depends On How Long You Leave It On. I Got Mine For About $60. It's Worth It. It Lasts For Years If It's Properly Taken Care Of. It's Easy To Clean. I Highly Recommend This Product For Those Who Want Bigger Lips. I Would Buy Again & Again. in reviews
Mandy N.
Longview, TX
CandyLipz Model B Single Lobed Lip Plumper - Lip Plumping tool - Easy to use! uploaded by Mandy N.
I have been using this product for several years. I love the results. It takes my lips to a new level of pouty. Once your lips become accustomed to the cupping action, the process creates more collagen and your lips will actually increase in size over time.
Jennifer C.
San Antonio, TX
CandyLipz Model B Single Lobed Lip Plumper - Lip Plumping tool - Easy to use! uploaded by Jennifer C.
So I tried this for the first time and I’ll give it a 5 cuz it worked. It did give me the hickey like mark at the top my lip but it was a warning. Over all let’s see how long this lasts today. I’m excited to keep this going and I’ll update my review after the conditioning period of 10 days.
Sheri Q.
Denver, CO
At first I wasn’t sure how to feel about this... the first time I used it i definitely noticed plumped up lips but it left a lot of bruising almost like a hickey mark around my lips which made me shy away from it. I noticed the more I use it the less I bruise. Plus the website offers tons of info on how to manage it. There are ways to massage around to get the bruises to go away. It’s definitely a good way to plump up your lips quickly without the tingly feeling of gloss or the pain of surgery.
Elia M.
Graham, WA
I really want to try it for fun! Does it leave any sort of damage on your lips? If so how serious is it?
Nikky S.
CandyLipz Model B Single Lobed Lip Plumper - Lip Plumping tool - Easy to use! uploaded by Nikky S.
Ashlee F.
Moore, SC
I absolutely love this item. I have very thin lips and it makes wearing any lipstick a challenge as it never looks good. Yes, during the conditioning period you make experience some bruising around the lips but with massage and a couple days time, it goes away. I have noticed that my bottom lip is getting and staying more plump the more I use it. I definitely recommend this product to anyone with lips on the thinner side
Karena G.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved the candy lip plumper. I have small thin lips so definitely gave me Fuller lips for a first time user I was highly satisfied with the results. It came in the most cutest little packaging very affordable and nice can not wait to try a different one.
Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
CandyLipz Model B Single Lobed Lip Plumper - Lip Plumping tool - Easy to use! uploaded by Megan M.
Disclaimer: The attached photo was 12 months after I had Juvederm and my filler had worn off for months at this point. The CandyLipz Model B Single Lobed Lip Plumper - Lip Plumping tool - Easy to use! Definitely works! I also have the blue CandyLipz too. Hands down, no doubt about it, they both work. However there are some warnings... 1. When first starting, START SLOW AND SHORT TIME! It will bruise your lips and a circle around your lips. It bruises comparable to when kids suck the air out of a cup and stick glasses around their mouth and chin. Same concept! 2. Do not do this if you have Juvederm filler and want your filler to last... speaking from experience! 3. The gadget does really work but it doesn’t last long :( you can go out with huge beautiful lips and an hour later they are deflated 👎🏼👎🏼 I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that wants noticeably fuller, bigger lips and doesn’t want to get lip fillers. This will give you 100% better results than any “lip plumpin gloss” on the market.
Laura  B.
Exeter, CA
I have only used this once because I'm in the conditioning period, but let me tell you...this thing works! You can have GIANT lips in a matter of minutes. While I don't intend on using it for super giant lips, I'm excited to plump them up a bit in just a couple of minutes!
Abbigail A.
Battle Creek, MI
I'm currently in the conditioning period so I'm apprehensive but it seems to be working. There is bruising and I think it hurts when it's suctioned, but my lips just may not be conditioned enough yet. I'll post another update in about a week.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rebekah S.
Cincinnati,Ohio
il y a 3 ans
SET 1: CandyLipz Apple Lip Plumper Set (S to M) This product works! And lasts about 2-3 hours depending on how many times you use it. The more you use it the longer your lips will stay plumper. I did watch several YouTube videos and learned that first time users could bruise and I did. It was nothing powder did not cover up and it only happened the first time. I keep using mine. And love the results I am getting.