BY CANDY STORE

Candy Store: Candy Milk Chocolate Rocks, 12 Oz: Contains 12 oz Candy coated milk chocolate Ideal for decorating cookies or cakes see more...

Grace d.
These don't actually taste great but I use them during gingerbread house contests to make rock walls/chimneys etc and they are perfect! Really nice neutral colors.
Ashlyn R.
Lockesburg
I love these so much!!! And I can NEVER find them at stores. I guess they don't get shipped to the U.S? Or maybe every time I look for them their already sold out. I asked my mom when I was younger for chocolate rocks and she just looked at me like I was crazy. Never could find them after the first thing u went through of them ☹
Emmy B.
San Diego, CA
These taste very good but look even better. They are perfect for cake decorating or as gift bags.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finnlee E.
SUCH an awesome idea ... and YES, they're really* cool ... sort of like M&M's, without good chocolate (to be nice)
Kirsten T.
San Diego, CA
Camila M.
Quito
I really like this chocolates, are delicious and is funny to see that are like little rocks, I bough it all the time so I really recommend it, I found it in wallmart and target