Candy Hichew Frt Mango (Pack of 10) uploaded by Sara  T.

BY NONE

Yummy mango fruit chews. Delicious mango flavor fruit chews. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 873983000059 K see more...

• I've heard that these have a really realistic mango taste - is th...2 Answers
  • Anyone else find that eating too many of these tastes funny?1 Answers
  • "My favorite chewy candy ever since I was in high school time." in 1 review
  • "The mango is my favorite flavor and would recommend these to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite candy BY FAR." in 1 review
Cayla C.
Terre Haute, IN
These are very yummy! The fruit flavor bursts in your moua h as soon as you take a bite! These are what a grab when I crave a fruity candy!
jessica z.
Stony Brook, NY
Hi chews are very juicy and loaded with flavor. It is the korean version of a starburst with but has a chewier gum-like texture.
nicole m.
Marlton, NJ
OMG I am obsessed with these things. I always find myself eating a whole package in one sitting because they're so addicting. I love the mango and strawberry ones.
Beatrix N.
Lake Oswego, OR
The mango isn't my favorite flavor of HI chew but i do enjoy it a lot! the green apple one is my personal favorite. This candy is soft and chewy with a punch of flavor no matter which pack you get!
Cristina L.
OMG!!! Hi-Chew is my favorite candy right now! All of the flavors are great and do not taste super plasticky like other brands. They are great because they do not get stuck in your teeth and you will not get tired from chewing them! I love these so much.
larissa s.
Citrus Heights, CA
This is delicious . I was first introduced to it when I was living in Japan . Love it since then .It has a lot offlavvor and is very juice 😋
Dawn B.
Warner Robins, GA
I love Hi-Chew candy. The tropical flavors (Mango, Melon, Banana) are my favorite. This candy has such a great fruit flavor. It is a soft, chewy candy, but it doesn't stick in my teeth. You do have to be careful because it is very easy to eat lot of pieces at once. I have to ration mine out because they are so yummy that I'll just sit there and eat all of it.
Lauren T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Oh my gosh! These are AMAZING! I eat them all the time!! The mango is my favorite flavor and would recommend these to everyone!
Tricia W.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I had these for the first time a couple weeks ago. They were sooooo good. I loved how they were soft but didn't stick to my teeth
Leanne W.
BRAMPTON, ON
I've heard that these have a really realistic mango taste - is that true?
Meeka L.
Anyone else find that eating too many of these tastes funny?