Candy Hichew Frt Mango (Pack of 10) uploaded by Sara  T.

BY NONE

Yummy mango fruit chews. Delicious mango flavor fruit chews. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 873983000059 K see more...

• I've heard that these have a really realistic mango taste - is th...2 Answers
  • Anyone else find that eating too many of these tastes funny?1 Answers
  • "My favorite chewy candy ever since I was in high school time." in 1 review
  • "The mango is my favorite flavor and would recommend these to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite candy BY FAR." in 1 review
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so good and chewy. They have a light settle flavor. They get stuck in your teeth but they make your mouth juice up.
Catrina M.
Tries these for the first time when I was in Japan and they were pretty good. Similar to the American starburst.
Sydney J.
Bellingham, WA
My favorite flavor by far. I like Hi-Chew because they're chewier and juicier than Starburst and so soft. Yum!
Kathy Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My favorite chewy candy ever since I was in high school time. :) Its so chewy and fruity at the same time
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
For some reason I just love these chewy little sweet treats. I find them at my asian grocery store.
Alexis H.
Very yummy, my favorite mango flavored candy! Great texture and taste, chewy and very mango-y :)
Karin O.
I really don't like these. They have a weird taste. I also get little pieces stuck in my teeth.
kiersten d.
Hamilton, OH
I love the mango! Hi chews are the only mango candy out there I like so far!!
karina z.
Apple Valley, CA
My super favorite chewy candy! Full of flavor and you can find them everywhere
Leanne W.
Brampton, OH
I've heard that these have a really realistic mango taste - is that true?
Meeka L.
Anyone else find that eating too many of these tastes funny?