Candy Hichew Frt Mango (Pack of 10) uploaded by Sara  T.

BY NONE

Yummy mango fruit chews. Delicious mango flavor fruit chews. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 873983000059 K see more...

• I've heard that these have a really realistic mango taste...2 Answers
  • Anyone else find that eating too many of these tastes funny?1 Answers
Candy Hichew Frt Mango (Pack of 10)
  • "The mango is my favorite flavor and would recommend these to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite candy BY FAR." in 1 review
  • "My favorite chewy candy ever since I was in high school time." in 1 review
Kim P.
Murphysboro, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are hard as a rock! To me they have barley any flavor. Bought from walgreens. Not sure if i got some bad ones or if they are just gross.
larissa s.
Citrus Heights, CA
This is delicious . I was first introduced to it when I was living in Japan . Love it since then .It has a lot offlavvor and is very juice 😋
Cayla C.
Terre Haute , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are very yummy! The fruit flavor bursts in your moua h as soon as you take a bite! These are what a grab when I crave a fruity candy!
Danielle R.
Fairfield, NJ
Amazing Japanese chewy candies- they are refreshing and a burst of fruit flavor. If you like starburst you will absolutely love these.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
The Apple and the mango are my favorite flavors they are very chilly but very juicy you'll end up wanting more when you're done
Tricia W.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I had these for the first time a couple weeks ago. They were sooooo good. I loved how they were soft but didn't stick to my teeth
jessica z.
Flushing, NY
Hi chews are very juicy and loaded with flavor. It is the korean version of a starburst with but has a chewier gum-like texture.
Lauren T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh my gosh! These are AMAZING! I eat them all the time!! The mango is my favorite flavor and would recommend these to everyone!
Sara  T.
These candies are the best. They have a perfect chewy texture and real fruit flavor. Only problem is I can't stop eating them.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
This is my favorite candy BY FAR. I can eat an entire bag without blinking. I've only found it at the Asian market in my area:(
Leanne W.
Brampton, ON
I've heard that these have a really realistic mango taste - is that true?
Meeka L.
Anyone else find that eating too many of these tastes funny?