Candy Hichew Frt Mango (Pack of 10) uploaded by Sara  T.

BY NONE

Yummy mango fruit chews. Delicious mango flavor fruit chews. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 873983000059 K see more...

• I've heard that these have a really realistic mango taste - is that...2 Answers
  • Anyone else find that eating too many of these tastes funny?1 Answers
  • "My favorite chewy candy ever since I was in high school time." in 1 review
  • "The mango is my favorite flavor and would recommend these to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite candy BY FAR." in 1 review
Catrina M.
Catrina M.
Tries these for the first time when I was in Japan and they were pretty good. Similar to the American starburst.
kiersten d.
kiersten d.
Hamilton, OH
I love the mango! Hi chews are the only mango candy out there I like so far!!
Karin O.
Karin O.
I really don't like these. They have a weird taste. I also get little pieces stuck in my teeth.
karina z.
karina z.
Apple Valley, CA
My super favorite chewy candy! Full of flavor and you can find them everywhere
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Very yummy, my favorite mango flavored candy! Great texture and taste, chewy and very mango-y :)
Jaclyn A.
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
For some reason I just love these chewy little sweet treats. I find them at my asian grocery store.
Kathy Z.
Kathy Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert
My favorite chewy candy ever since I was in high school time. :) Its so chewy and fruity at the same time
Sydney J.
Sydney J.
Bellingham, WA
My favorite flavor by far. I like Hi-Chew because they're chewier and juicier than Starburst and so soft. Yum!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
This is my favorite candy BY FAR. I can eat an entire bag without blinking. I've only found it at the Asian market in my area:(
Tricia W.
Tricia W.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I had these for the first time a couple weeks ago. They were sooooo good. I loved how they were soft but didn't stick to my teeth
Leanne W.
Leanne W.
Brampton, ['', 'ON', "['', 'ON', '']"]
I've heard that these have a really realistic mango taste - is that true?
Meeka L.
Meeka L.
Anyone else find that eating too many of these tastes funny?