Candy Hichew Frt Mango (Pack of 10) uploaded by Sara  T.

BY NONE

Yummy mango fruit chews. Delicious mango flavor fruit chews. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 873983000059 K see more...

• I've heard that these have a really realistic mango taste - is that...2 Answers
  • Anyone else find that eating too many of these tastes funny?1 Answers
  • "My favorite chewy candy ever since I was in high school time." in 1 review
  • "The mango is my favorite flavor and would recommend these to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite candy BY FAR." in 1 review
Tara K.
Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I know this is strange...i love these candies, but I have trouble reading the green ones because the name of then sounds like a sneeze. I got over it mostly after i finally tried them.
Sara  T.
Sara T.
These candies are the best. They have a perfect chewy texture and real fruit flavor. Only problem is I can't stop eating them.
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are so good and chewy. They have a light settle flavor. They get stuck in your teeth but they make your mouth juice up.
Casey T.
Casey T.
San Antonio, TX
I flippin love Hichews! They are the best chewy candy I have ever tried. The only thing they are sort of similar to are starbursts, but they are so much better. The are pretty chewy and they don't get super hard like starbursts can. The flavor is incredible! It is so so so much better than any other chewy candy. Its super intense and actually kind of tastes like what the flavor of that fruit should taste like. The mango flavored ones are some of my favorites, but I also really enjoy the strawberry, melon, and banana ones. The only downside to them are that they are kind of difficult to find in my area, but when I do find them I definitely stock up.
Rach W.
Rach W.
new york
If only this had no calories my goodness I would eat this everyday!!! Best snack ever with great value. Can get at most grocery stores and Asian markets. Comes in a variety of flavors and really can't get enough!
Cayla C.
Cayla C.
Terre Haute, IN
These are very yummy! The fruit flavor bursts in your moua h as soon as you take a bite! These are what a grab when I crave a fruity candy!
Kim P.
Kim P.
Murphysboro, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are hard as a rock! To me they have barley any flavor. Bought from walgreens. Not sure if i got some bad ones or if they are just gross.
Tara L.
Tara L.
I love these I had tried one at my local Mikado resturant and they were really chewy and juicy. I need to find out where to buy them they have all different sorts of flavors to, but I liked the Mango the best.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Fairfield , NJ
Amazing Japanese chewy candies- they are refreshing and a burst of fruit flavor. If you like starburst you will absolutely love these.
francheska s.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
The Apple and the mango are my favorite flavors they are very chilly but very juicy you'll end up wanting more when you're done
Leanne W.
Leanne W.
Brampton, ['', 'ON', "['', 'ON', '']"]
I've heard that these have a really realistic mango taste - is that true?
Meeka L.
Meeka L.
Anyone else find that eating too many of these tastes funny?