Candy Hichew Frt Mango (Pack of 10) uploaded by Sara  T.

Candy Hichew Frt Mango (Pack of 10)

Yummy mango fruit chews. Delicious mango flavor fruit chews. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 873983000059 K see more...

• I've heard that these have a really realistic mango taste - is th...2 Answers
  • Anyone else find that eating too many of these tastes funny?1 Answers
Candy Hichew Frt Mango (Pack of 10)
  • "The mango is my favorite flavor and would recommend these to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite candy BY FAR." in 1 review
  • "My favorite chewy candy ever since I was in high school time." in 1 review
Mabely D.
Carbondale , IL
This is definitely my favorite flavor of hi hew! It’s super chewy and the center almost feels like it has the texture of a mango! The flavor is rich and isn’t as artificial as most candies. I could eat these forever
Rach W.
new york
If only this had no calories my goodness I would eat this everyday!!! Best snack ever with great value. Can get at most grocery stores and Asian markets. Comes in a variety of flavors and really can't get enough!
Casey T.
San Antonio, TX
I flippin love Hichews! They are the best chewy candy I have ever tried. The only thing they are sort of similar to are starbursts, but they are so much better. The are pretty chewy and they don't get super hard like starbursts can. The flavor is incredible! It is so so so much better than any other chewy candy. Its super intense and actually kind of tastes like what the flavor of that fruit should taste like. The mango flavored ones are some of my favorites, but I also really enjoy the strawberry, melon, and banana ones. The only downside to them are that they are kind of difficult to find in my area, but when I do find them I definitely stock up.
Dawn B.
Warner Robins, GA
I love Hi-Chew candy. The tropical flavors (Mango, Melon, Banana) are my favorite. This candy has such a great fruit flavor. It is a soft, chewy candy, but it doesn't stick in my teeth. You do have to be careful because it is very easy to eat lot of pieces at once. I have to ration mine out because they are so yummy that I'll just sit there and eat all of it.
Tara L.
I love these I had tried one at my local Mikado resturant and they were really chewy and juicy. I need to find out where to buy them they have all different sorts of flavors to, but I liked the Mango the best.
Cristina L.
OMG!!! Hi-Chew is my favorite candy right now! All of the flavors are great and do not taste super plasticky like other brands. They are great because they do not get stuck in your teeth and you will not get tired from chewing them! I love these so much.
Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I know this is strange...i love these candies, but I have trouble reading the green ones because the name of then sounds like a sneeze. I got over it mostly after i finally tried them.
Beatrix N.
Lake Oswego, OR
The mango isn't my favorite flavor of HI chew but i do enjoy it a lot! the green apple one is my personal favorite. This candy is soft and chewy with a punch of flavor no matter which pack you get!
nicole m.
Marlton, NJ
OMG I am obsessed with these things. I always find myself eating a whole package in one sitting because they're so addicting. I love the mango and strawberry ones.
Patience A.
Mango flavor is very juicy and chewy and it comes with a lot hi-chews in a pack. They sell these everywhere at gas stations, grocery store, etc.
Leanne W.
Brampton, OH
I've heard that these have a really realistic mango taste - is that true?
Meeka L.
Anyone else find that eating too many of these tastes funny?