Candy Crate Sour Patch Jelly Beans

by Sour Patch

Is this better than jelly bellys?
I need to try where can I get them?!?
Who else is crazy about these?!! Love love looove them ❤👐 Candy Crate Sour Patch Jelly Beans
Start your review of Candy Crate Sour Patch Jelly Beans!
Product Highlights
“I'm not big on candy, except for these sour patch, great taste and balance between sweet and sour.” in 2 reviews
“These jelly beans are so good (if you like Sour Patch Kids...) I got them for Easter and had them finished by the end of the week.” in 2 reviews
These are absolutely to die for, if you are in the mood for a sweet/sour gummy with a crunch! I snuck these into the movies recently, and was almost distracted by how delicious these sour jelly beans were! If you love sour patch kids, try these for a nice twist!
Nut Free, No Special Diet
Blacksburg, VA
I accidentally bought these and haven’t been able to find them again. They are DELICIOUS! I love sour candy but have always had issues with the hard sugar. These don’t have the sugar on them. Just great gummy candies.
Clinton
Gosh. These sour patch kids jelly beans are so much better than the real sour patch kids. I love them so much. They are seriously better than regular jelly beans and they also keep that sour patch kid flavor that everyone loves. Check these out you won’t be disappointed.
No Special Diet
I love these around Easter. They are my go to when I want jelly beans. If your into the sour candies I would recommend getting these for an Easter basket. You only can find these in seasonal times like Easter. They are worth the wait and it does not cost a lot for them.
Dairy Free, No Special Diet
Flatwoods, KY
My 12 year old daughter is obsessed with these things, me not so much! I am not a fan of sour. And these leave the most awful aftertaste. I don't like them at all but they are always in my house.. gotta love kids!!
Hartford, CT
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging!!!BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend it to everyone
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Columbia, SC
The Easter bunny will be a great hit with these jelly beans. Reasonably priced in my opinion. Perfect combination of sweet and sour and taste just like the original sour patch kids! I would buy every Easter!
Lake Charles, LA
I’m so sad that these were militia edition bc these were my absolute favorite jelly beans ever. I would get multiple bags for Easter to last through the year and now I can’t find them anywhere
San Diego, CA
These were an interesting product, I didn't really know what I was getting myself into. I bought them at my local dollar store and I don't think I would spend more than a dollar on them from here out. The flavor i some of the beans was accurate to a sour patch kids, but others had this strange flavor that I've never tasted in a sour patch kid. I think the thing that stood out to me the most (not in a good way) was that some of the beans were much harder/crunchier than others and they were all different sizes. It lacked in consistency but if you like sour candy and go into it not expecting sour patch kids, they're a tasty candy.
Boise, ID
Absolutely love these!!! Jelly beans have been one of my favorite candies since i was little and my second favorite is sour patch kids so when i saw these i had to try them!!! They are the perfect mix of sour and sweet and the size is awesome instead of the normal sour patch candies!!! They are simply amazing, since they are seasonal i had to go back to target and buy more before they were gone!!!
Organic, No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...