BY SOUR PATCH

• Is this better than jelly bellys?1 Answers
  • Is this really good, does this kind of candy look line ho...2 Answers
  • Are these still having the sugar around the shell ??1 Answers
Candy Crate Sour Patch Jelly Beans
  • "I'm not big on candy, except for these sour patch, great taste and balance between sweet and sour." in 2 reviews
  • "These jelly beans are so good (if you like Sour Patch Kids...) I got them for Easter and had them finished by the end of the week." in 2 reviews
Megan S.
River Falls, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
By far the best jellybeans there is. They are sour, and they are sweet… And then they’re gone of course. No but really, they’re just great. The perfect little snack for a sweet tooth!
Melanie R.
SAN DIEGO, CA
These are super good and there are many. I bought these at my nearest gas station. It's very good but quiet pricey but I don't buy these all the time they are good for once every month. Worthy. I recommend you to try these
Joanna P.
CDA
These are legit amazing! They taste better than the actual sour patch kids and these are smaller and don’t get stuck in your teeth! I would buy them again if I could find them but I haven’t seen them lately.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Absolutely love these!!! Jelly beans have been one of my favorite candies since i was little and my second favorite is sour patch kids so when i saw these i had to try them!!! They are the perfect mix of sour and sweet and the size is awesome instead of the normal sour patch candies!!! They are simply amazing, since they are seasonal i had to go back to target and buy more before they were gone!!!
Heather P.
Grand Island , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These have good flavor but a hard outer shell. I would prefer something closer to a sour patch kid- the shell is very thick and hard- more so than regular jelly beans.
Chantilly M.
Hollywood , FL
I thought with sour patch kids couldn’t get any better till they made them into jelly beans. I absolutely love jelly beans i always have and when sour patch kids came out with jelly beans i knew i had to have some. They were amazing and i loved them.
Samantha C.
Indianapolis, IN
These are amazing!! So tasty and a great snack for movie night or for your kiddos Easter basket. Go scoop some up from the store! Candy Crate Sour Patch Jelly Beans
Heather G.
Bountiful, UT
Um... delicious!!! I need these all year. So sour. So good. And I can’t find them at target so that’s annoying. And they do leave a little residue powder sugar stuff on your hands but delicious and I want to buy more but can’t find them anywhere because they are SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE
Taylor S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I absolutely love candy and think about candy mostly all day! This stuff is hard to find but I found mine at Walgreens. Affordable and I eat on my bag for a whole week! You should definitely try this delicious candy!
Becki P.
Flatwoods, KY
My 12 year old daughter is obsessed with these things, me not so much! I am not a fan of sour. And these leave the most awful aftertaste. I don't like them at all but they are always in my house.. gotta love kids!!
jacqueline w.
N Chesterfld, VA
What store can you find this product?
Kassandra L.
Howe, TX
Do these taste as good as the actual candy?
Mika C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are these good? I'm a lover of sour path kids & jelly beans!
Beth W.
North Wales
Are these sour jelly beans??
Jaqueline B.
Is this really good, does this kind of candy look line hotties?