BY GUSTAF'S

Laurel L.
Fairview
These bring childhood memories!
My dad is Canadian and so our family would ALWAYS bring some of these with them bc it was so hard to find in the states (not now). I love love love them like him. My favorites are the circle ones with sprinkles (imagine that).
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
I really never liked to eat these. My grandma always loved them because she likes black licorice. I do not enjoy that flavor at all. I really liked the texture though.
Alisha P.
Buena Park, CA
I like licorice and when I was small i ate this licorice because the colors seemed pretty and i ended up hating them. They are disgusting, the worst tasting licorice i have ever had.
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
These are so pretty they look like they would taste amazing but i really dislike licorice. to me they taste terrible.
Melissa S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I never really liked these at all and it seems I am not alone. The bottom of the licorice barrel.
Corinne A.
makinsons, NL
I do not like these. The flavors are to strong and some are very chewy. My grandparents would have them for every christmas instead of chocolates. Bummer.
Tracey T.
Port Hawkesbury, NS
Sorry licorice fans, but I've always considered these candies to be some of the most disgusting things on the face of the planet.
Lorna W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I hate licorice, but my dad loves these. These are crazy popular in the UK where I'm originally from, so I'm the odd man out.
lahari s.
hyderabad
i love the cadboury products..they are amazing i bought them online...they are worth buying...i prefer them to gift
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yuck! I can't stand these candies...They are so strong in flavor. I also don't recommend anyone to buy these.