BY CANDY CRATE

• How good are these? My expectations are pretty high since...2 Answers
  • Que tal son? Donde los puedo conseguir y precio?1 Answers
  • Anyone else use these? 3 Answers
Aileen R.
peeps were my favorite easter treat! love that they have now new flavors and holidays presentation. Real chocolate mousse flavor!
Allie C.
I love these! A chocolate lovers dream! Same marshmallow consistency but with a chocolate decadence all on their own! Must try!
Hannah F.
I was not a fan of these, Peeps brand items just don't taste appealing to me. Unless you enjoy marshmallows covered in sugar.
malle p.
Strasburg, OH
I like this so much! i like how they taste. My fav. i just like this a lot. I always buy them when i see them at the store.
Kristina T.
How cute are these? not only cute but oh so sweet and delicoous perfect for hot cocoa or s'mores! =] yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy
Jaclyn A.
I liked these. It was a nice change from the regular peeps having a chocolate flavor. The shape is cute too!
Lari O.
I love peeps they are one of my favs and this flavor is delicious i love chocolate and with peeps yumm
Ava H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Great for hot cocoa, especially with the weather changing. I love the fact that they are Bears!
Pamela G.
I love this candy it's delicious and it's perfect for cake decorations or on hot chocolate.
Barbara F.
Great for hot drinks especially sinces its fall season. And they are cute little bears
Kristina T.
Anyone else use these?
Katherine H.
1300 south park way apt 1238
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How good are these? My expectations are pretty high since I'm obsessed with the regular chick peeps.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Que tal son? Donde los puedo conseguir y precio?