BY CANDY CRATE

Meg M.
Columbia, MD
I like peeps well enough, so this isn't an anti-marshmallow review, I just didn't find the chocolate ones to be pleasant-tasting or as cute as the bright-colored and more delicate plain marshmallow type. They had a strange aftertaste to me as well. It wasn't terrible just... not great.
Allison C.
Dumas, AR
I love peeps! I usually only buy them around Easter but they are by far my favorite marshmallow treat! The chocolate ones are okay! I prefer the plain peeps though!
Christine H.
Plainfield, IN
So, my daughter LOVES Peeps and I thought none were included until I met these. I picked them up at Walgreens thinking they would add some flavor variety for her, and she didn't like them much. I think maybe an adult who likes coffee flavors may like them, but not too many kids.
Molly Z.
Vernon Hills, IL
I love Peeps. I love chocolate. I did not love chocolate Peeps. I couldn't tell you exactly what was wrong with them, but the flavor just seemed off.
Bianca H.
New Jersey
I think peeps are terrible in general. But the overall idea of peeps is absolutely adorable. Ive been to a peeps store and it was blissful!
Michelle P.
I don't know why this product only has three stars right now - these are the most delicious flavor of peeps out there!
brittney h.
Oklahoma city, OK
I love peeps but the chocolate wasn't my favorite flavor. Still great but I'll stick to the normal peeps !
Jennifer M.
I have never been a fan of peeps. The bf loves them. They are way to sugary!
Veronika S.