BY CANDY CRATE

Buy on Jet.com
Bernadette T.
This is a yummy taffy type of candy, with peanut butter in the center. I enjoy eating this at room temperature for a softer taffy consistency. I love how they make them in snack/fun size now.
Christine  S.
Love!

Super chewy taffy with peanut butter center. Keep in your pocket or microwave for 10 seconds to taste it at its absolute best!

I only order treats from
Candycrate.com!
Tiffany K.
Abba Zaba you my only friend. haha. I've tried this before and it's alright but it's not my favorite taffy candy.
Jan L.
Campbell, CA
Abba zabas are one of my all time favorites the chewy taffy and peanut butter, who would not love this candy. this candy takes me back to my childhood. I wished they were easier to find
Amber B.
Lake Park, FL
Best candy ever made can only order it off line now. :( absolutely a favorite.
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
I haven't had one in forever but these are really good. Don't eat these if you have any fillings if you intend on keeping them though!!!
Madeline A.
Chula Vista, CA
My mom turned my sister and I onto these as they used to be her favorite. They have just the right a mount of sweet and chewy. I usually find these in old fashioned candy stores.
Josephina B.
Wharton, TX
This candy is the best because u have chewy taffy and peanut butter on the inside very tasty hard to chew a little but I would leave it in a hot area and it probably will be easier to chew.
colleen g.
Fresno, CA
I have been eating ABBA ZABA's since I was a young child. My favorite part is when I get to the peanut butter on the inside. This is a classic child-hood memory!
Jay A.
I usually am crazy about these types of candy but I didn't care for the Abba-Zaba. I didn't like the flavor and not sure if I got a bad batch but to me it didn't feel as chewy as I thought it would be. I only tried it that one time but rather eat something else that is similar.