BY CANDY CRATE

Candy Bars (24 bars), Abba-Zabba see more...

Buy on Amazon
colleen g.
Fresno, CA
I have been eating ABBA ZABA's since I was a young child. My favorite part is when I get to the peanut butter on the inside. This is a classic child-hood memory!
Tiffany K.
Abba Zaba you my only friend. haha. I've tried this before and it's alright but it's not my favorite taffy candy.
Christine S.
Love!

Super chewy taffy with peanut butter center. Keep in your pocket or microwave for 10 seconds to taste it at its absolute best!

I only order treats from
Candycrate.com!
Bernadette T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is a yummy taffy type of candy, with peanut butter in the center. I enjoy eating this at room temperature for a softer taffy consistency. I love how they make them in snack/fun size now.
Kathleen B.
Medford, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this classic treat. They are getting hard to find now but I will always love the chewy consistency in their candy bars.
Anna G.
Love love love this candy so chewy and very tasty the flavor is perfect combo and it doesn't have to much peanut butter
Juana M.
Pottstown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
By Far My Favorite Candy Bar , Very Hard To Find Unless Your At Candy Store . My Preference Is To Microwave It Until It's A Little Soft And Enjoy A Nice Warm Abba Zaba
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
I haven't had one in forever but these are really good. Don't eat these if you have any fillings if you intend on keeping them though!!!
Amber B.
Lake Park, FL
Best candy ever made can only order it off line now. :( absolutely a favorite.
Jay A.
I usually am crazy about these types of candy but I didn't care for the Abba-Zaba. I didn't like the flavor and not sure if I got a bad batch but to me it didn't feel as chewy as I thought it would be. I only tried it that one time but rather eat something else that is similar.