BY CANDY CRATE

Candy Bars (24 bars), Abba-Zabba see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jay A.
I usually am crazy about these types of candy but I didn't care for the Abba-Zaba. I didn't like the flavor and not sure if I got a bad batch but to me it didn't feel as chewy as I thought it would be. I only tried it that one time but rather eat something else that is similar.
Bernadette T.
This is a yummy taffy type of candy, with peanut butter in the center. I enjoy eating this at room temperature for a softer taffy consistency. I love how they make them in snack/fun size now.
Christine S.
Love!

Super chewy taffy with peanut butter center. Keep in your pocket or microwave for 10 seconds to taste it at its absolute best!

I only order treats from
Candycrate.com!
Josephina B.
Wharton, TX
This candy is the best because u have chewy taffy and peanut butter on the inside very tasty hard to chew a little but I would leave it in a hot area and it probably will be easier to chew.
Madeline A.
Chula Vista, CA
My mom turned my sister and I onto these as they used to be her favorite. They have just the right a mount of sweet and chewy. I usually find these in old fashioned candy stores.
Jan L.
Campbell, CA
Abba zabas are one of my all time favorites the chewy taffy and peanut butter, who would not love this candy. this candy takes me back to my childhood. I wished they were easier to find
Juana M.
Pottstown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
By Far My Favorite Candy Bar , Very Hard To Find Unless Your At Candy Store . My Preference Is To Microwave It Until It's A Little Soft And Enjoy A Nice Warm Abba Zaba
colleen g.
Fresno, CA
I have been eating ABBA ZABA's since I was a young child. My favorite part is when I get to the peanut butter on the inside. This is a classic child-hood memory!
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
Love Abba Zabba, my love for taffy is what made me try this product when I was younger, and now that I'm older I cant get enough of that peanut butter one!
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
I haven't had one in forever but these are really good. Don't eat these if you have any fillings if you intend on keeping them though!!!