BY CANDY CRATE

Buy on Walmart
Bernadette T.
This is a yummy taffy type of candy, with peanut butter in the center. I enjoy eating this at room temperature for a softer taffy consistency. I love how they make them in snack/fun size now.
Jay A.
I usually am crazy about these types of candy but I didn't care for the Abba-Zaba. I didn't like the flavor and not sure if I got a bad batch but to me it didn't feel as chewy as I thought it would be. I only tried it that one time but rather eat something else that is similar.
Christine  S.
Love!

Super chewy taffy with peanut butter center. Keep in your pocket or microwave for 10 seconds to taste it at its absolute best!

I only order treats from
Candycrate.com!
Juana M.
Pottstown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
By Far My Favorite Candy Bar , Very Hard To Find Unless Your At Candy Store . My Preference Is To Microwave It Until It's A Little Soft And Enjoy A Nice Warm Abba Zaba
colleen g.
Fresno, CA
I have been eating ABBA ZABA's since I was a young child. My favorite part is when I get to the peanut butter on the inside. This is a classic child-hood memory!
Jan L.
Campbell, CA
Abba zabas are one of my all time favorites the chewy taffy and peanut butter, who would not love this candy. this candy takes me back to my childhood. I wished they were easier to find
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
Love Abba Zabba, my love for taffy is what made me try this product when I was younger, and now that I'm older I cant get enough of that peanut butter one!
Tiffany K.
Abba Zaba you my only friend. haha. I've tried this before and it's alright but it's not my favorite taffy candy.
Kathleen B.
Lawrenceville
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love this classic treat. They are getting hard to find now but I will always love the chewy consistency in their candy bars.
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
I love Abba Zaba. Has interesting name and peanut flavor. It's chewy and in the middle has a peanut butter as a filling.