BY CANDY CRATE

Christine S.
Love them, love candy crate. Perfect for centerpieces, party favors, etc. Cost, like most things, gets better the more you buy. My son loves them and I love that they're small enough for a quick treat.
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
These were always strange to because I always thought they were a decorative thing but after being told it's candy I give them a try and I didn't really like it. Taste like plastic covered with sugar.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
These are too cute! I've never seen them anymore but it looks like something I would like to try. My son's birthday is coming up and it'd be so great if I could find some of these for the party.
Katy A.
Doral, FL
The twinkle candy arrived in excellent condition and with prompt shipping and delivery. The pops themselves are very charming with a light, not overly sweet flavor. Very satisfied with the product and I definitely plan to order again for future events.
Jenny W.
Candy Crate 2-Tone Star Twinkle Pops Assorted 7 Flavors (Pack of 120) reminded me of my Korean candy with plum flavor
Aline R.
Ja achei a ideia da aparecia desse doce bem incomum e inovador, realmente chama muito a atenção, mas nao gostei muito do sabor
Ana M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
where can I buy this? I use to buy them at the dollar store.