BY CANDY COLOR

Create stunning streaks or ombre effects with this Candy Color Hair Chalk temporary hair color. Bright colors lend vibrant hue to your hair. Includes: 12 hair chalks & 1 reusable tin HOW TO USE Apply by separating a section of hairand liberally rubbing the stick in a downward motion following your hair's natural flow. Use a finger behind your hair to support the stick as you apply to allow for better coverage. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Brandy F.
Salem, OR
These colors are very fun! That is what caught my eye and had me interested! Their cute case (tin, durable and fun colored!) Was ideal. The directions of application said to grab a small piece of hair, place the color stick onto hair, place thumb behind and slide down. Stays till u wash it out. Sounds simple enough! However, once home and package opened. I was pleased to see that each color was wrapped on its own to keep color from mixing. I was under the assumption these were chalk, dry style chalk hair colors. I was wrong. They are more a waxy almost like oil pastel crayon. When I placed on my hair, it left my hair extremely unmanageable. Was sticky, uneven and rubbed off on my shirt pretty bad. I only did two pieces. And changed my mind. I couldn't brush threw my hair at all, had to wash it out twice. It seemed to leave my hair brittle in those sections.
Shanin L.
Richmond , KY
I would rate this zero stars, if I could. This “chalk” applies more like gritty wax. I tried to use this on my daughter twice- once with freshly cleaned/fully dried hair and the second time with damp hair. Horrible results each time- don’t waste your money!