BY CANDY CLUB #40 in Subscription Boxes

Amazingly delicious, PREMIUM candies, delivered to your door every month.

• Choose your plan: Sign up for Candy Club, the premier candy of the month club.

• Receive your monthly box: Our candy aficionados assemble an AMAZING selection of candy for you.

• Enjoy your candy: Each month enjoy your selection of candies. Your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back!

Buy on Candy Club
Tiffany L.
Cape Coral
I had purchased a box for one month when I first wanted to try the subscription back in February. I didn’t care for the product so I decided to cancel the subscription. It is now June and they have charged me full for the last 3 months!!!! I have sent emails and they never replied back. The only other thing that I have tried is to use their chat. I had told the man about the issue that I was experiencing and that I wanted to cancel the subscription ONCE AGAIN. He wanted a screenshot of all of my emails to and from them in order to refund me (Even for this month, which he said the box was just sent out this morning!) I explained to him that it is my work email and I keep it cleaned out every month so that I can keep track of my wholesalers. It didn’t matter. Without the screenshots, he couldn’t do anything!! I’M VERY DISAPPOINTED AND VERY UPSET!!!!!!!! So make sure you save EVERY SINGLE EMAIL TO AND FROM THIS COMPANY BECAUSE THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!! And a tip: if you have a Ross near you, they have pretty much the same product by the front counters. Same size containers and everything for $5.00 each vs this company charging you $40.00
Amanda M.
Ive been a member with The Candy Club for some time now and I thought it was great up until today...I went to choose my candies for the month and (by the way they only give you a select few to choose from every month so the "all candies tab" you see on the home page you have to wait for months to pick the ones you want, kinda irritating to begin with) but my real problem is I live in warmer weather climate and they decided to take away my chocolate category for the month and the summer seasons, when I spoke with one of the mangers they said that it was because they didnt want to chocolate to melt, great okay Im fine with that but they never replaced the chocolate category with anything else so my candies were now even fewer then usual. Very upset at this point and "the manger" said that it happens every year but the only thing I could do it skip a month of candies instead of offering me different candies or if this happens every year fix the problem by having an option b list for people like me. You only do candy you cant tell me that you could give me a second option other then skipping a month. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I signed up for this subscription box a while ago and I only did one month.  I tried it out because I have a slight obsession with subscription boxes so I'll try them all!  However, I wasn't too impressed with candy club.  They candies were okay.  They did have a lot to offer and I think they recently made some changes to make the box better but idk I can just go buy candy at the store if I want it that bad.  I feel like you pay more for the containers the candy actually comes in.  Also, you had to call to cancel the box and I honestly hate that.  I want to be able to cancel online.  No one wants to deal with someone over the phone.
Lauren L.
San Diego, CA
I have a serious sweet tooth and Candy Club definitely contributes to this bad habit hehe. They have so many different kinds of candies so everyone can pick their favorite candy. I absolutely love sour gummies and belts and they have so many different options for me. I do wish that they listed the nutrition information on the website and that is why I gave it only 4 stars. I can't eat dairy or egg so it would be easier if I could see the nutrition information on their site instead of having to google or wait until the candy gets to my house to see if I can eat it.
Hannah R.
Mayfield Vlg, OH
I LOVE this subscription box! I am a huge sugar freak and then helps meet my sugar needs! I have a crazy obsession with candies and all of the colors and this box put a smile on my face every month! The candies are all fresh, the gummies are never hard or stale! I have had the subscription box for about 3 years now and it's amazing!
Kat N.
Acton, MA
I was very impressed with my Candy Club order. I ordered during a specialty sale they were having where you buy 3 you get 3 free! So I got 3 tubs of candy for free. All the candy tasted fresh and there was a decent amount, but definitely not 30$ worth. This would normally be 30$ for half the amount of candy I ordered, that's a pretty big monthly fee for some candies you could buy from your local store, but for a one time thing or a gift for someone, this is definitely a fun idea considering they offer deals to first time customers!! And the cancel process is very easy. :) overall I'm glad I ordered from Candy Club, the candy was good, it was fun opening the surprise box, but that monthly price tag will keep me away.
Erika C.
Sugar Land, TX
 Got my Candy Club box today. Soo excited! Got some yummy candies! SHopping experience is very relaxed, easy. Candies were melted but that's okay because it's hot in TEXAS LOL. I will start shopping here today! Only down part is CHEATING on my diet HAHAHA.
Emily P.
I had Candy Club for a few months & loved it! Who doesn't love the fact that they can roll out of bed and there would be candy delivered and hand picked waiting at your doorstep?! It was Amazeballs ...to say the least.  The have different payment options and I usually got 4 candies in the box ( They always send a bonus candy).  I always loved at least 2 of them and never disliked any of them.  It was definitely a sweet deal to get different kinds of candy but it is a bit pricey and that's why I ended up cancelling my subscription... but it was fun while it lasted!
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
if you have a sweet tooth then you need to order something from this! i got this for my brother because he is always eating candy. oh my did I do good. he loves this box. he gets it every month! spoiled but he candy is fresh and worth it
Megan H.
Mediapolis, IA
My husband and I are total sweet tooth junkies! We love trying new candies. We use to love getting this every month, especially because they had a lot of candies we had never tried and we could pick our own. But it definitely is something we have to cut back on lately because it isn't worth the $30 each month when we can find similar candies at the store.
torrence a.
Kenosha, WI
How do u get a free one??
Sheila H.
Vicksburg , MS
Do they have salt water taffy?
Sadora R.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone had any experience with this company/brand?
Brittany M.
Farmville, VA
what kind of candy has been in previous boxes?
I heard candy club is a good box does it only come with the same candy every time ??????????????????