BY COFFEE MASTERS

Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fresh taste of peppermint is so delightful. Ships in a case of 4 12oz bags of Candy Cane Coffee. A fabulous Holiday gift to share at spontaneous gatherings. Even keep one for yourself. Please note that in... see more...

Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
I cannot get enough of peppermint flavored foods and drinks. Coffee with peppermint is an instant win and this one is perfect. So delicious and great for a cold morning in the winter. Can even pair this with flavored creamer like vanilla and make it even more amazing
Selina R.
Tucson, AZ
I enjoy anything that smells like the holidays. I smells so good and taste delicious. I recommend this to anyone.
Melanie R.
100 mike house , BC
This ground coffee is great for winter time in specific because it tastes like mint candy canes and it's a great way to taste the holiday spirit. One of my favorite things to drink on Christmas morning!
cathy m.
does this coffee really taste like candy cane and if so is it strong or mildly?
Maria M.
De verdad sabe a menta?
Maria M.
De verdad sabe a menta?
Nasha R.
Where Can I find this? Is too stong the peppermint flavor?
Nasha R.
Where Can I find this? Is too stong the peppermint flavor?