BY CANDO

Features: -Made of high quality latex. -Used for physical therapy and athletic training by clinics, fitness centers and individuals since 1987. -Pre-cut pieces in convenient ready-to-use size. -Used for rehabilitation, conditioning and training. -5" Wi. see more...

Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I used this after shoulder surgery at a physical therapist office . I actually thought it would be easier to use with handles. I'm a fitness instructor and this might use this for rehab but I would use this in my fitness classes. I flipped myself quite a few times because your hands get sweaty and it becomes slippery.
Hil P.
I love these exercise bands. Having been through knee surgery and rehab, I can tell you I now use these every time I do strength workouts. Great results.
Enzie S.
Laguna Hills, CA
My physical therapist had me use these bands and I was surprised how much resistance they offer. A great way to strengthen hand and arm muscles.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really good exercise product can buy it at the local stores or you can get it online shipping is decent too
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
I tired to use this but it was kind of hard to use it I had a really hard using the exercise band
Luara R.
Worcester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Isso é otimo pra fazer exercicios tanto em casa quanto ao ar livre. Eu adorooooo
Samantha A.
I have worked at several rehab clinics and I've been quite impressed with this product. Great resistance and pretty good durability. These bands are useful for a variety of exercises.