BY CANDO

Features: -Made of high quality latex. -Used for physical therapy and athletic training by clinics, fitness centers and individuals since 1987. -Pre-cut pieces in convenient ready-to-use size. -Used for rehabilitation, conditioning and training. -5" Wi. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Eden B.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I used this after shoulder surgery at a physical therapist office . I actually thought it would be easier to use with handles. I'm a fitness instructor and this might use this for rehab but I would use this in my fitness classes. I flipped myself quite a few times because your hands get sweaty and it becomes slippery.
ashley y.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Really good exercise product can buy it at the local stores or you can get it online shipping is decent too
Luara R.
Luara R.
Worcester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Isso é otimo pra fazer exercicios tanto em casa quanto ao ar livre. Eu adorooooo
Selena Y.
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
I tired to use this but it was kind of hard to use it I had a really hard using the exercise band
Enzie S.
Enzie S.
Laguna Hills, CA
My physical therapist had me use these bands and I was surprised how much resistance they offer. A great way to strengthen hand and arm muscles.
Hil P.
Hil P.
I love these exercise bands. Having been through knee surgery and rehab, I can tell you I now use these every time I do strength workouts. Great results.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
I have worked at several rehab clinics and I've been quite impressed with this product. Great resistance and pretty good durability. These bands are useful for a variety of exercises.