Cando Plush Exercise Mat (26

Cando Plush Exercise Mat (26"x72"x0.6")-Red (1/EA)

BY CANDO

CanDo exercise mats offer superior comfort, quality, and durability, yet are lightweight and sturdy enough for commercial use in health and fitness clubsa€¢ CanDo mats are waterproofa€¢ Each mat is made from colorful non-leaching soft and resilient closed-cell foama€¢ These mats are great for yoga, exercise, and Pilates-style workoutsa€¢ Mats measure 24" wide x 72" long x a€¢ 6" thicka€¢ Mats roll up to a compact 24" long x 8" diameter roll for easy transportationa€¢ Latex freea€¢ USA Size: 1 qty Color: Red see more...

Cando Plush Exercise Mat (26
Cando Plush Exercise Mat (26"x72"x0.6")-Red (1/EA)
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
Love this excersise mat. Although I hardly use it, it's very comfortable on the body and had grippies so it won't slip
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
I don't own one but when I go to my yoga classes the place has many of these I like them very much for my back.
Jazmin T.
Nuevo, Ca
It is the absolute perfect yoga mat!!! It was just exactly what i was looking for!!!!! I loved it
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
I used to use the exercise matt it works good so you don't have to lay on the floor
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Really good exercise product can buy it at the local stores or you can get it online shipping is decent too
kaja g.