BY CANDO

The mobile ergonomic seating system combines the benefits of ball therapy with the convenience of a chair base. The 35cm ball is held securely in place by the base design. The plastic chairs come with a removable back. Plastic chair comes without arms. Casters have locking mechanism so the chair can be stationary as well as mobile. Includes the ball. see more...

polyxeni g.
So I am a medical student. I spend hours studying in horrible positions for a persons back to the point that it's painful everyday. This chair saved my life and my back during heavy study times. I had colleges that bought chairs to use in the school library they are that much of a life saver. Do yourself and your back a favor and but one of these chairs.
Elizabeth A.
Grand Rapids, MI
LOVE this chair. I knew someone who had it and loved theirs then they got me one for Christmas. I sit on it eight hours everyday while I'm at work. It has helped my posture and I even do exercises on it to strengthen my core. Definitely a good buy and I would recommend this to anyone.
Alena P.
I absolutely love this chair. I suffer from lower back and hip pain, and this has helped with that a tremendous amount. It also helps with posture. I'm also thinking about getting the little one, for my two year old son, for Christmas.

Great product that I'd recommend to anyone.
Myah M.
Love, love , love this! My son just finished using his 20 minutes ago. He use it daily promote the development of good posture and increase a sense of balance. His was purchased from Wayfair!
Nickole S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
The mobile ergonomic seating system is amazing! I use it everyday, and seen a difference in just two weeks.
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
My child is ADHD and these work wonders to get him to sit down and do his homework. Not it's intended use but it works!
Lauren B.
Oswego
Hurts to me and my you love it so when I'm bored trying it doesn't is my day it's to be the you can have be better the best thing tthat can be with your eyes is your not life or you don't know how about much to do your
Haley B.
Whitehouse, TX
What does this help with exactly?
Amanda J.
Riverview, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this help with ADHD?