Cando 18

Cando 18" Exercise Tubing with Handles Exerciser

BY CANDO

Preassembled tubing-with-handles. Ready-to-use exercisers do not require any additional accessories. All tubing exercisers are lightweight take up minimal room and are highly portable. Perform popular strength and ROM enhancing workouts on-the-go even in your hotel room. The exerciser has two foam handles for user comfort and for a firm grip. see more...

Cando 18
Cando 18" Exercise Tubing with Handles Exerciser
Kayleigh C.
This is a great mechanism for working out at home. I always get a good work out using it
ali w.
A great easy to use at home band! can use instead of dumbbells which can be pricey!
Grace C.
Columbus Ohio
Great for physical therapy or for strength training! Durable and let's you work out at home!
Kenna H.
Kimberly , Al
Purchased this for working on my New Years Resolution of getting fit and toned. Great product super easy to use.
Sarah  M.
Severna Park , Maryland
These are great for at home exercises and for traveling. You can get a full body workout with it
Uniya A.
Detroit, MI
This is really great and is a really stretchy band goes my foot two over my head and I like it
Alexis O.
This resistance band is great. I'm able to strengthen my muscles without having to leave my home :)