Cando 18

Cando 18" Exercise Tubing with Handles Exerciser

BY CANDO

Preassembled tubing-with-handles. Ready-to-use exercisers do not require any additional accessories. All tubing exercisers are lightweight take up minimal room and are highly portable. Perform popular strength and ROM enhancing workouts on-the-go even in your hotel room. The exerciser has two foam handles for user comfort and for a firm grip. see more...

Cando 18
Cando 18" Exercise Tubing with Handles Exerciser
Kaylee G.
College Sta, TX
Works great and has a strong resistance. It is very durable and easy to use. I also found it to be very affordable. Exceeded my expectations and I purchased it at Dick's Sporting Good's store. I recommend!
Erika Q.
I love using these for my workout! If you know how to use them they can really benefit you. I got my from shakeology and can't remember how much I spent ! But they work just like a weight except more fun!
Somaya S.
Brooklyn, NY
Very durable and useful I suggest that if you don't know how to use it please be careful and watch a tutorial
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
I use a lot of methods work but this is one of my favorites I really like it!
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
Really good arm work out and core as well ! This helped me with upper body strength which I never used to have until I got one of these as a present and I don't feel like a wimp anymore !!
L M.
Absolutely love working out with this when doing exercise reminds me of the 80s and definitely recommend this product
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
If you have never used resistance bands before you should. They offer a different kind of workout than just free weights. The constant contraction and pull is really great and gets you working your muscles harder. Include this in your normal workout regimen and you will really see results.
Rukhsar M.
Austin, TX
this is a get workout for when working out your biceps and triceps. and its great for when the machines are taken up.
Yasmine G.
What would be the life cycle? For how long would I expect to use this?
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
How well does this actually work?
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque , NM
Wellness Guru Expert
What excercises can you do this with?