BY CANDO

Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of the best resistance bands I have purchased! I recommend it to everyone who asks me about mine! I use it every day in the gym and at home! I keep one in my gym bag!
Heather D.
Athens
This is great to have. Many things to do with it. Cute and durable. I didn’t like how expensive it was though. I don’t feel like something so simple should be priced so high. I guess ive got my money’s worth out of it though. It’s a nice product.
Victoria W.
I love working out with these bands. It is crazy how many body parts you can workout using them. For someone wanting to tone, I would definitely suggest this product!
Myeisha H.
I have to wear headbands all the time my hair is thick & I hate it on my face this gets the joke n done every time.
Alexandria D.
Chesterfield, VA
I love these bands once you get off your booty and make them apart of your life they are worth the purchase
Carla H.
Charleston, WV
Used these after my back surgery for the physical therapy. They wo really well and come in great colors.
Hanna L.
These bands are amazing. they definitely kick your work out up a notch.
Hales🌻 M.
Dominion, NS
I LOVE my resistance band, I include it in so many of my workouts and it’s very useful, it’s easy to use and very effective they’re not expensive at all! Perfect for helping you build that booty, definitely recommend including this in your next workout
Chanel D.
Fort Erie, ON
I do a lot of home workouts and I have just started incorporating resistance bands into my workout and I am now obsessed. You can do SO MUCH with them! Most are strong as well so no matter how much pressure you put on them they will not break. I love doing moving squats with these, along with arm workouts!
Kleopatra T.
Thessaloniki
A great resistance band for toning your muscles. I use it for toning my glutes! Perfect, affordable and effective .