BY CANDO

Buy on Jet.com
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of the best resistance bands I have purchased! I recommend it to everyone who asks me about mine! I use it every day in the gym and at home! I keep one in my gym bag!
Victoria W.
I love working out with these bands. It is crazy how many body parts you can workout using them. For someone wanting to tone, I would definitely suggest this product!
Myeisha H.
I have to wear headbands all the time my hair is thick & I hate it on my face this gets the joke n done every time.
Alexandria D.
Chesterfield, VA
I love these bands once you get off your booty and make them apart of your life they are worth the purchase
Carla H.
Charleston, WV
Used these after my back surgery for the physical therapy. They wo really well and come in great colors.
Hanna L.
These bands are amazing. they definitely kick your work out up a notch.
Chanel D.
Fort Erie , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I do a lot of home workouts and I have just started incorporating resistance bands into my workout and I am now obsessed. You can do SO MUCH with them! Most are strong as well so no matter how much pressure you put on them they will not break. I love doing moving squats with these, along with arm workouts!