Add a Photo

By CANDO
#127 in Fitness Equipment
Colorful, vinyl coated, cast iron dumbbells are ideal for upper body exercises, physical therapy, weight training, and toning workouts. Vinyl coated for comfort In the box: ONE dumbbell Note: Dumbbell Racks are sold separately You may also be interested in a Set of vinyl coated dumbbells.
Karyne R.
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI

These dumbells are light, portable and easy to grip. I use these daily when I work out. They are also light enough to carry when I power walk. They are small enough to store anywhere and they don't take up much room. I would highly recommend these!
Casey G.
Casey G.
Stillwater, OK

The texture makes it easy to grip, it's incredibly portable, and I can do some pretty awesome arm workouts even when I'm feeling too lazy to actually hit the gym. All in all, highly recommended.
kaja g.
kaja g.
Murska Sobota

I have 2 of them and I always exercise with them. They are easy to hold:) I love the material and size of them. I can put them every where :)
Esmeralda G.
Esmeralda G.
Reedley, CA

The covering of the dumbells makes it easier to hold on! I love these dumbells because you can take them anywhere.
Selena Y.
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT

I love using this I like the light one not the heavy one I like using this at the gym
sheyla g.
sheyla g.

I have 4 of the 3 lbs and i jogg with them i really enjoy using them they are very good quality somewhat kind of bouncy i love the material its around the weight. Great productm.
Natali M.
Natali M.
Dalton, GA

Perfect size for a quick at home arm work out and they are small enough to store anywhere . the vibrant colors are enough motivation to get you to pick them up and get moving
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.

Love the colorfulness and variety that these have to offer. They're great for at home workouts!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Georgetown, TX

These are super easy to store and easy to use. They are perfect for at home workouts. Plus they are high quality. I do recommend.
Leah D.
Leah D.
Holland, MI

These are great for working out at home when you can't hit the gym. Great because they are compact

Join Now