Add a Photo

By CANDO
#145 in Fitness Equipment
Colorful, vinyl coated, cast iron dumbbells are ideal for upper body exercises, physical therapy, weight training, and toning workouts. Vinyl coated for comfort In the box: ONE dumbbell Note: Dumbbell Racks are sold separately You may also be interested in a Set of vinyl coated dumbbells.
Karyne R.
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
These dumbells are light, portable and easy to grip. I use these daily when I work out. They are also light enough to carry when I power walk. They are small enough to store anywhere and they don't take up much room. I would highly recommend these!
Casey G.
Casey G.
Stillwater, OK
The texture makes it easy to grip, it's incredibly portable, and I can do some pretty awesome arm workouts even when I'm feeling too lazy to actually hit the gym. All in all, highly recommended.
Esmeralda G.
Esmeralda G.
Reedley, CA
The covering of the dumbells makes it easier to hold on! I love these dumbells because you can take them anywhere.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
March 28, 2017, 4:45 p.m.
Review for: Vinyl Coated Dumbbell Size Color Light Blue 4 lb
I bought these weights to work the back of the arms and these are perfect. I have the 5 pound set and that's just enough weight to do high reps. The coating is nice a durable, and they were very affordable. Great buy.
Selena Y.
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
I love using this I like the light one not the heavy one I like using this at the gym
Leah D.
Leah D.
Holland, MI
These are great for working out at home when you can't hit the gym. Great because they are compact
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
Its nice to just have this set at home and depending on what level of fitness i want to do that day i can pick which weight i want.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Charleston, WV
Great to have at home. Easy to store and use. Doesn't take up much room and great for when you don't have time to make it to the gym
sheyla g.
sheyla g.
I have 4 of the 3 lbs and i jogg with them i really enjoy using them they are very good quality somewhat kind of bouncy i love the material its around the weight. Great productm.
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Love the colorfulness and variety that these have to offer. They're great for at home workouts!