BY CANDLEWOOD SUITES

Candlewood Suites
  • "We've stayed at this hotel various times and they don't disappoint - very clean and nice friendly staff always willing to assist any way possible." in 6 reviews
Molly C.
Bowling Green, KY
I stayed her as part of a bridal party the night before the wedding. The rooms were very nice and clean, and our suits were very spacious. We had a very good experience.
Rachael H.
reeves
This hotel was very nice , the beds were super soft and the staff was very welcoming! My only concern was the smell, it smelled really weird on the first floor!
Sammi S.
Rockford , IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Impressed with these properties. extended stay, so you get to know the workers well, and end up talking to them a lot on days you just wanna talk to someone.
Kelli A.
Reinholds, PA
Family oriented. There was a continental breakfast. Room was just like as it was pictured. Very clean. Staff was very friendly. Will go back to this hotel.
Amethyst T.
San Diego, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
When I'm not staying with Hilton is is where I go with my family. They have everything you need and if they don't they will tell you where you can find it.
Alexandria B.
Springfield, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I stayed and had a nice and CLEAN room which is really important but no breakfast in the morning... Bagels and Cereal make me happy it's the small things!
Tina K.
Holden , La.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I Love this hotel . I went on vaction and this is the hotel it was clean and they was very nice . when I needed something they found it right away.
Kaelyn S.
Rochester, MN
I really like this hotel chain!! only problem i have had is the fact they book up so fast..but clearly that's because they are good at what they do!
Nicole K.
N Chesterfield, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
My family has stayed at a Candlewood suites a few times. The rooms are nice and clean and the prices are usually reasonable. I would stay here again.
Shelby B.
Coeur D Alene, ID
These are nice hotels for the most part! I still always recommend researching the one you are looking to stay at but GREAT hotels for the most part!
Taylor B.
Have you stayed here?
Kelli Q.
Humble, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Does anyone enjoy that they only clean your room once a week and only give you two sets of dishes and two towels? Its constant wash and running to get clean one.
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How much do you pay for one night?
Elizabeth Z.
Do they have a hotel near Edwards Afb CA? If so how would you rate the cleanliness on a scale of 1-10?