BY CANDLEWOOD SUITES

Candlewood Suites
  • "We've stayed at this hotel various times and they don't disappoint - very clean and nice friendly staff always willing to assist any way possible." in 6 reviews
Jennifer C.
Shawnee, OK
This is not one of my favorites. Was there for an extended stay and it was not very clean, staff was not very friendly. Could have been cleaner and managed better. Have not been back.
Alyssa G.
Troy, OH
Me and my husband always stay here. They are always very clean and have super nice employees. I love the kitchen in the suite and the gym on site is very clean and updated.
Kate R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
One of the best hotels to stay in if you plan on staying for a few days. They often have small kitchenettes for you as well which is fantastic, and they are always clean.
Katherine H.
Epworth, IA
We love these hotels. My kids love the self serve Candlewood Cupboard! Always very nice, clean and friendly staff. Also love free washers and dryers and free video library to use also! Would be 5 Star if they had pools.
Glen A.
Dallas, TX
Great accommodations when it comes to pets. I was highly surprised there were no ordors in the hotel. When ever I travel with pets I reserve rooms with Candlewood
Amanda D.
Windsor, IL
This is my preferred place to stay when traveling for business. The rooms are always clean, the staff always friendly, and I love the little store and having a kitchen so I don't have to eat out every night.
Amanda S.
Toronto, OH
I love these hotels! I've stayed in quite a few of them and the rooms are always so nice and clean and the staff is usually very friendly. One of the places I prefer to stay. Not bad prices either.
Paige J.
Toms River, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I stayed in a this hotel in the middle of nowhere Pennsylvania. iT WAS JUST A GREAT HOTEL! so Homey and they had fresh cookies for the guests. The only thing was that stinky is the breakfast food.
Noelle S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Overall a good comfortable chain but on one stay the attendant went into my room while we were gone and stole my money from my safe. didn't realize it until we were gone. Stupidity on my behalf.
Lena P.
Stayed at this hotel in Florida. It was really nice and very cheap for 4 people to stay in one room with two double beds. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for nice and cheap hotels!
Taylor B.
Have you stayed here?
Kelli Q.
Humble, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Does anyone enjoy that they only clean your room once a week and only give you two sets of dishes and two towels? Its constant wash and running to get clean one.
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How much do you pay for one night?
Elizabeth Z.
Do they have a hotel near Edwards Afb CA? If so how would you rate the cleanliness on a scale of 1-10?