BY CANDLEWOOD SUITES

Candlewood Suites
  • "We've stayed at this hotel various times and they don't disappoint - very clean and nice friendly staff always willing to assist any way possible." in 6 reviews
Ashley N.
Plattsmouth, NE
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stayed here quite a few times traveling with military! They are pretty nice and decent priced. I like that they had a lil kitchen to be able to cook and also some have multiple rooms so you can have families stay same rooms together!
Hailie D.
Clermont, FL
This is a FABULOUS place to stay! :) Stayed here with my mom a lot while I was going through cancer treatment. Was soo nice as the rooms made it more comfortable and "homey" feeling than a typical hotel room. Staff was great as well!
Wendy H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Candlewood Suites is a perfect fir for people who are travelling long term for business or are in between housing. Their suites are well-appointed, spacious and clean. Their hotels are very quiet and safe as well. I highly recommend.
Amber C.
Temple, TX
Been to a few of these hotels and they are actually really nice. Decorated nice, clean, but also depends on which one you stay at, things like that change based on location. But overall I would say its a good reasonably priced hotel.
Bhavna D.
Bedford, TX
I stayed in a Candlewood Suites for a week and it was like a home away from home. I could make my own food and beverages and not have to worry about constantly leaving my room. It was clean and the staff were friendly and helpful.
Maria V.
hidalgo, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I stayed here once in Orlando and it really surprised me! I was expecting a very simple room for the price I paid (vert cheap) and then I got an amazing huge room with many amenities available. Clean, great service and Breakfast included
Ashley F.
Porter, TX
My house burned down and we needed somewhere to stay for awhile. They were always more than helpful with anything we needed. Pet friendly, and adjacent suites for family's. Will use again if I ever need a extended stay.
Brittany F.
Stayed here while a family member was hospitalized close by. Great staff who were willing to do whatever they could to make the stay easy. They went out of their way to ensure complimentary shuttle ride to and from the hospital. They were great with last minute reservations. I would recommend them to anyone
Alex S.
I've stayed a total of 40 nights in candlewoods for business. The staff is super friendly and I love that they have free laundry! The rooms are clean and spacious. The rental locker is great for extended stays; I was able to rent a toaster oven and a blender for the extent of my stay.
Letecha T.
Sherwood , AR
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I stated in the little rock, ar location for my high school prom, and during a snow store. Both times that I stayed with candle wood were great! Very nice quality hotel for the price.
Taylor B.
Have you stayed here?
Kelli Q.
Humble, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Does anyone enjoy that they only clean your room once a week and only give you two sets of dishes and two towels? Its constant wash and running to get clean one.
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How much do you pay for one night?
Elizabeth Z.
Do they have a hotel near Edwards Afb CA? If so how would you rate the cleanliness on a scale of 1-10?