Candles International Inc. Country Living Wooden Wick Candle uploaded by Bradley P.Candles International Inc. Country Living Wooden Wick Candle uploaded by Michelle L.

Candles International Inc. Country Living Wooden Wick Candle

BY CANDLES INTERNATIONAL INC.

Hear the wood crack as you burn this premium fragrance candle. Choose from a variety of fragrances and colors with the new Country Living Wooden Wick candle line.

Michelle L.
Seattle, WA
I've had my wood wick candle for about 4 years now. While I don't often light it, probably why it's lasted so long, it's an absolute treat. The aroma is strong but not over powering, and hearing the crack of the flame can really relax and ease any form of stress away. While they can be a little pricey, they are definitely worth the money.
Krista B.
These are my absolute favorite candles! I am candle obsessed! I love the aroma and the warm feeling a flickering flame gives your home! It just doesn't get better than being able to add the crackle of a wooden wick to the ambiance! These are perfect for those fall and winter months!
Dylan W.
Wooden Wick candles are a nice touch to any home. I love the smell and the crackling noise that the candles give off! It is very relaxing to listen to, a nice, soft crackle, not distracting at all. While I can't give an accurate time estimate, it did last a lot longer than I expected. I would definitely recommend.
Chelsea M.
Osseo, WI
These smell so good and I love that they have wood for the wick. They are a bit pricy so better bought when on sale
Lauryn F.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Best smelling candles ever and last a very long time! Of course I am a candle fanatic too..
Nathalia D.
Miami Beach, FL
Me encantan las velas, le dan un toque de armonia al hogar y tambien aporta un buen olor
Xena S.
Fort Bragg, NC
Absolutely LOVE these candles. From the smell to the sound of the crackling wood that makes you feel like your camping in the outdoors relaxing by the fire! All the sents are amazing and the design of the product is super cute with the wooden top.
Jordan C.
Everyone knows hunting for the perfect candle scent can take forever. With this WoodWick candle that was not the case. I immediately fell in love with the smell and had to have it. It made my whole apartment smell like I was making a pumpkin pie! Plus the crackling wick gives it it's own identity. Love it!
Laurie W.
Flatonia, TX
Ok so I got my fingers on a Pumpkin Pie or Pumpkin Spice one of these bad boys and not only did it last a decent amount of time but my whole apartment smelled like pumpkin plus you get little crackly sounding extras.
Estefani P.
Rockford, IL
I love my wooden wick candle. Smells great. Usually i turn it on when I'm relaxing and reading a book
Emily F.
Fort Myers , FL
Decorator Expert Level 3
Wondering how this brand compares to the wood wick brand ?