Candles International Inc. Country Living Wooden Wick Candle uploaded by Bradley P.Candles International Inc. Country Living Wooden Wick Candle uploaded by Michelle L.

Candles International Inc. Country Living Wooden Wick Candle

BY CANDLES INTERNATIONAL INC.

Hear the wood crack as you burn this premium fragrance candle. Choose from a variety of fragrances and colors with the new Country Living Wooden Wick candle line.

Krista B.
These are my absolute favorite candles! I am candle obsessed! I love the aroma and the warm feeling a flickering flame gives your home! It just doesn't get better than being able to add the crackle of a wooden wick to the ambiance! These are perfect for those fall and winter months!
Dylan W.
Wooden Wick candles are a nice touch to any home. I love the smell and the crackling noise that the candles give off! It is very relaxing to listen to, a nice, soft crackle, not distracting at all. While I can't give an accurate time estimate, it did last a lot longer than I expected. I would definitely recommend.
Michelle L.
Garden City, NY
I've had my wood wick candle for about 4 years now. While I don't often light it, probably why it's lasted so long, it's an absolute treat. The aroma is strong but not over powering, and hearing the crack of the flame can really relax and ease any form of stress away. While they can be a little pricey, they are definitely worth the money.
Jordan C.
Everyone knows hunting for the perfect candle scent can take forever. With this WoodWick candle that was not the case. I immediately fell in love with the smell and had to have it. It made my whole apartment smell like I was making a pumpkin pie! Plus the crackling wick gives it it's own identity. Love it!
Jasmine G.
Rialto, CA
These candles have to be my all time favorite candles in the world. I would absolutely die if they sent out a box with tjis candle in it. I love alll the smells but the best part would have to be the wick! How it crackle and pops in love if i could give more stars i would
Xena S.
Fort Bragg, NC
Absolutely LOVE these candles. From the smell to the sound of the crackling wood that makes you feel like your camping in the outdoors relaxing by the fire! All the sents are amazing and the design of the product is super cute with the wooden top.
Laurie W.
Flatonia, TX
Ok so I got my fingers on a Pumpkin Pie or Pumpkin Spice one of these bad boys and not only did it last a decent amount of time but my whole apartment smelled like pumpkin plus you get little crackly sounding extras.
Teresa L.
I love candles with wooden wicks. They burn beautifully and have such a relaxing crackling sound. The smell is good, and it's never overpowering.
Brittney J.
Hallsville , TX
Love the crackling noise these wood wick candles make. Maybe its just me but the smell seems to last for awhile after you blow it out.
Paloma R.
Sebastian, Tx
I absolutely recommend this candle to everyone!! Absolutely amazing makes you never want to buy an original candle again!
Emily F.
Fort Myers , FL
Decorator Expert Level 3
Wondering how this brand compares to the wood wick brand ?