Candles International Inc. 17 1/2 Ounce Scented Jar Candle uploaded by Valeria L.

Candles International Inc. 17 1/2 Ounce Scented Jar Candle

BY CANDLES INTERNATIONAL INC.

Imagine the waves rolling in and the sand tickling at your toes as you relax back on a cushioned Adirondack chair. As this scented candle burns, the warm and slightly sweet smell of Soft Sand lets you feel a tropical breeze. The wooden wick crackles, creating a cozy atmosphere while the glass jar and smooth wood lid looks luxurious next to a cup of tea and a good book.

Angela S.
Fayetteville, AR
My new favorite candle. I especially love the beautiful hurricane glass with wood lid. The entire line of candles smells superb & the crackling wick adds an extra little something like a real fire burning and crackling. The scents fill the house with intoxicating aromas and they burn much slower than most candles. Plus you can actually reuse the beautiful glass hurricane & lid for whatever...maybe fill with potpourri or use as a flower vase. I pay extra for these for the quality & fact that the container I reusable after the candle is gone.
kaylee c.
San Clemente, CA
I just love candles and this one is soooo amazing. Smells super good and looks great in any room of the house. Very effective and makes your room smell soooooo good
Gabriella V.
I absolutely love candles and I'm open to using any brand and any scents. But its rare that i buy the same candle twice. Well i loved the freshness of this scent and found myself buying it again!!! Definatly recommend
Tyler L.
Fort Bragg , Nc
My wife and myself are obsessed with candles. This candle doesn't just look nice with the wooden top, but it also smells amazing. The wood wick also makes a soothing sound like a small fire place.
Judith Z.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love candles I have them all over my house any tipe or size there.... there not expensive and you can find them almost everywhere third great to have...
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love candles and I have them every room in my place. I love how they smell and they are very affordable. I love calming effect candles have.
Nivien A.
I love this candle. The smell is very amazing. It burns slowly, meaning that it will last for a long time. It smells awesome after blowing out.
Duvanny B.
I love these candles Sooo much and the price is worth it for these candles they have different types of scents that you will definitely love!
Amani A.
Norcross, GA
I'm a huge candle person so these are perfect! They add some type of home feel to them and makes the whole house feel peaceful I love it!!
Natalee C.
PORTSMOUTH, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
Have gotten these as a gift I was surprised by the scent and slow burn very pleased with this product can smell scent long after blown out
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Decorator Expert Level 3
This is a pretty good size jar of candle but I was wondering how the scent through is?
Natalee C.
PORTSMOUTH, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
Would I be able to purchase in bulk?
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Decorator Expert Level 3
Does this candle come with Wood wic.
bouchra e.
How do u find the product??
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Is this scent overpowering?