Candlelite Candle-lite Essential Elements 3.3-Ounce Reed Diffuser, Vanilla and Sandalwood

BY CANDLELITE

Reed diffusers release fragrance through the reeds inserted into fragrance oil Highly fragranced 3.3-ounce reed diffuser Perfect for all those areas that would benefit from a constant diffusion of fragrance Alcohol free Available in 6 fragrances Scent Name - Blackberry and Cassis Candle-lite proudly presents Essential Elements. Essential Elements is an exceptional collection of the freshest scents from nature's gardens presented in classic candle forms and unique home fragrance products. Natural is a life style and today's consumer is offered a creative selection of six fragrances containing essential oils. Candle-lite has proudly manufactured high quality and ASTM compliant candles for over 160-year in the United States. Strict adherence to industry standards a state-of-the-art burn testing facility continuous research and development are just a few of the areas that contribute to Candle-lite's ability to consistently manufacture quality products. Dimension - 10.15 x 2.64 x 2.64 in. Pack - 2 Mamufacturer part number: 7346-344 see more...

• "Love the scent but doesn't fill the whole room or last for longer." in 1 review
  • "So far, my mom have used this diffuser everyday for the past few months now and my entire house, not just my living room where the diffuser is, smells amazing." in 1 review
Joyce  C.
Brooklyn, NY
My mom is really the one who uses this but I love the scent so much I have to give my opinion on it. So far, my mom have used this diffuser everyday for the past few months now and my entire house, not just my living room where the diffuser is, smells amazing. My friends came over yesterday and the moment they stepped into my house, they told me, "your house smell amazing."
Alicia H.
Pasadena, TX
I have this product on my desk in my office. I flip the sticks every month and it fills the room and has lasted me a good couple of months. I am running low and will defiantly be getting another.
Maria R.
E Bernstadt, KY
The scent does not last very long, does not fill even a small room with scent. I keep flipping and no difference. Will not be buying again.
Kleeh H.
Wake village , TX
This product does not last long. It smells nice for a little while but it doesn't fill the room with it's scent.
Zarah B.
Winnipeg, MB
Works for me I put in our bathroom. Love the scent but doesn't fill the whole room or last for longer.