Candle Warmers Jamie Clair WaxMelt-VanillaCinnamon VANILLA CINNAMON

by Candle Warmers

Soothing scents keep your home smelling fresh! Plug in the decorative ceramic fragrance warmer, add a scented wax, and flip the switch to start the melting process that releases a pleasant aroma powerful enough to fill an entire room in minutes. Cover up foul odors, discover a peaceful state of relaxation, or give any room a scented makeover. Great for kitchens, bathrooms, apartments, and dorms. Ceramic, 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 x 6o.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Candle Warmers Jamie Clair WaxMelt-VanillaCinnamon VANILLA CINNAMON!
How would you rate this product?
Independence , OR
The best smell in the entire universe. I finally got a wax warmer instead of just a regular candle.. never using a candle again just because of THIS scent. It smells soooo good. Everyone who walks into my house says it smells amazing and wants to know the scent I used.
Mount Dora , FL
Candle Warmers Jamie Clair WaxMelt-VanillaCinnamon VANILLA CINNAMON uploaded by Harlow B.
I think it's the best when people walk into your house and think you just baked something and it smells so good. It only great smelling wax melt candle warmers by Jamie Clair