Candle lite 1.17 Oz Lavender Scented Mini Reed Diffuser uploaded by Holleen D.

BY CANDLE-LITE #17 in Diffusers

Mini reed diffuser, Safe and easy alternative to plug ins, air sprays or candles, Premium quality scented essential oils in clear color, Each bottle contains a single fragrance, Creates a fragrance background with long lasting aroma created by the reed diffuser, Includes 1, 17 oz glass bottle full of scented oil and 8 reed diffuser sticks, Tropical Fruit scent, 1, 17 oz, Length: 1, 45, Width: 2, 98, Height: 9, 05 SKU: JNSN55073 see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Albuquerque, NM
These are well worth the price they smell so good and they have a long lasting smell it was well worth the price I was actually satisfied I highly recommend if you want a nice smelling room or even in your restroom!
Trish C.
Trish C.
Morehead, KY
I think this is perfect for smaller areas of your home.It smells amazing .Strongley reccomend
Holleen D.
Holleen D.
Hudson Falls, NY
I am a candle, diffuser , wax melt kind of a person. I found these at Rite Aid . I haven't been able to find anyplace else that sells them and even Influenster's search wont pop them up.. So Im here to tell you. Amazing. NO MESS . Clean and Natural. Made by Candle Lite. Scent lasts long time...
Madison D.
Madison D.
plymouth, NH
This diffuser is portable and super cute. It blends in well with your home decor and the smell is really nice.
Angelina H.
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
I didn't smell this product unless it was held up to my nose. I wouldn't waste the money
stefany o.
stefany o.
Very helpful I had an open house and I wanted the place to have a nice smell that will stay long and this lavender scented we're great. The smell is great and stays for a long time.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
This is just great, I have always loved both of these scents, and love aroma therapy too, would use this product allot I am sure, now we use febreze, candles, inscense, oils, all we can out here in the country were we are always bringing the out doors inside and our pets as well not always the best smells at times.
Madison R.
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
Need to spruce up a area! I highly recommend these or walk flowers! Always is welcoming and better when it smells nice !
Laura C.
Laura C.
London
This smells really nice always makes my room smell soo good i would recommend this to others
Tiara D.
Tiara D.
How long does the oil last?
Isis B.
Isis B.
Cost
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
Is it made with real Lavender essential oil or we have to add some inside of the bottles?