Candle Febreze Scented Candle Meadows & Rain Air Freshener (1 Count, 4.3 oz) uploaded by Lisa M.

BY FEBREZE

Freshness you'll hate to blow out! The doublewick flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. Febreze double-wick candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Luz C.
I'm a candle person and I can tell this is an amazing candle, has a nice smell, not too strong not too soft and very relaxing. It was very effective and the room smells amazing for as long as you keep it burning. The price is super affordable and I think anyone who buys it will be happy about it.
Evelyna P.
Gray
Ahh febreze candles well I love all candles as long as they smell great I really like having a bunch of candles. This fragrance meadows and rain air freshener is one I've owned before and I loved it smelled great and last long
Carol C.
Sunriver
I am a definite candle person and have been delighted with Febreze Candles. They last long and carry a wonderful scent. Meadows and Rain Air is such a clean fresh smell I look forward to smelling it. I would recommend this fragrance candle and brand as worth a try. I think everyone that tries it will be very happy with it.
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
Love love love the smell of this in my bathroom. It also matches the decor in my bathroom and makes me feel like I'm in a fresh just rained meadow paradise. Very relaxing.
Amber P.
Austin, TX
I put candles everywhere in the bathroom, kitchen, living room, dinning room.. smells great, burns slow enough, and just all around good for a scent booster after spraying air freshener. Everyone I know uses them.
Kelly L.
This is by far one of my favorite candles. The scent is amazing and it just freshens up the whole room without smelling perfume-y. You can't beat the price either
Jennifer B.
We love the smell of Febreze in our house. We always have a candle burning in our house if we are home. We love a clean burning smell and not a flowery smell.
Stephanie C.
Philadelphia, PA
Great smell and high quality candle. Freshens the entire room and not just the area where the candle is burning. It is also not too strong which is great!
Susan L.
Richmond, VA
Febreze works well. The scent lasts a long time and it's reasonably priced. It smells clean. I like the packaging too so you can smell before you buy
Allyssa R.
This candle really help eliminate odors in my house whether it be my 3 dogs, old trash can smell or smelly foods after being lit for only 15 minutes.