BY FEBREZE

Febreze Scented Candles eliminate odors and freshen for hours and hours. The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, permanently eliminating tough odors caused by food, pets, smoke, and more. A perfect addition to bedrooms, countertops, tables, mantels, and more, Febreze Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness. With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home. see more...

Anna B.
Anna B.
San Francisco, CA
I was not a huge fan of this product. When I first purchased it I LOVED it. I thought that it smelled create and really helped with unwanted smells in my house. However, after a VERY short time the smell wore off and it was no longer covering up icky house smells. For the price I expected it to last longer. Save your $ and buy a different product.
Karen R.
Karen R.
The candles from Febreze are amazing, if you are going to have visitors light a candle. It doesn't last that long as a candle but the smell will stay for a long time. Very affordable, and you can always find coupons. Candles are always nice decoration and even better if they have a acent.
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Katy, TX
Freshness you'll hate to blow out! The doublewick flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. Febreze double-wick candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Aberdeen, MD
Good scent, but not the most amazing I've smelled. I probably wouldn't repurchase it. I use to love the Febreze Rain candle, but I'm not sure that they make it any longer
Kaylin R.
Kaylin R.
Bel Air, MD
Such a calming scent, really teaches the whole house! I love these because you can easily change them out and and have a great smelling home!
Johanna A.
Johanna A.
Estos productos no puede faltar en mi casa en el bano en la sala en los cuartos en fin toda la casa dejan un aroma delisioso me encanta
Leanna H.
Leanna H.
Kingsland, GA
Always have these lit in my home! A good smelling home makes toke house more appealing and nice! Very strong smelling which I love!
Kristal D.
Kristal D.
Wilmington, CA
I don't get this smell but I love the Glade candles. They freshen up any room The last a while and they never disappoint.
Mariela F.
Mariela F.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells amazing . Nothing like that great clean smell . Makes you feel like home . All homes should smell like this .
Teressa P.
Teressa P.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this candle some of them make me feel sick because of the smell but this one makes me feel happy and relax.