BY FEBREZE

Febreze Scented Candles eliminate odors and freshen for hours and hours. The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, permanently eliminating tough odors caused by food, pets, smoke, and more. A perfect addition to bedrooms, countertops, tables, mantels, and more, Febreze Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness. With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home. see more...

Brittany O.
SMELLS SO GOOD!!!! I freaking love this candle and it lasts way longer than most. Had my whole living room smelling great within 15-20 minutes. The price point is definitely affordable and I would recommend this to anyone!
Anna B.
San Francisco, CA
I was not a huge fan of this product. When I first purchased it I LOVED it. I thought that it smelled create and really helped with unwanted smells in my house. However, after a VERY short time the smell wore off and it was no longer covering up icky house smells. For the price I expected it to last longer. Save your $ and buy a different product.
Karen R.
The candles from Febreze are amazing, if you are going to have visitors light a candle. It doesn't last that long as a candle but the smell will stay for a long time. Very affordable, and you can always find coupons. Candles are always nice decoration and even better if they have a acent.
Patricia P.
Katy, TX
Freshness you'll hate to blow out! The doublewick flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. Febreze double-wick candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness.
Luisa M.
Marina, CA
I love the smell of this I have one in almost every room in my house. It is a bit strong at first but overall really good. Very effective at getting rid of bad or unpleasant smells. It is affordable and I would recommend to family and friends.
Lauren K.
Aberdeen, MD
Good scent, but not the most amazing I've smelled. I probably wouldn't repurchase it. I use to love the Febreze Rain candle, but I'm not sure that they make it any longer
laura h.
I love all the glad scented candles. My favorite are the ones with split scents. The help remove orders from.the air well.not having an overwhelming fake scent.
leesha s.
One of the best candles!!!! I have ever use !! Love the smells long lasting....i just love how when i wlak in my house. Its smells so dam good #!! šŸ˜†šŸ˜€
Kaylin R.
Bel Air, MD
Such a calming scent, really teaches the whole house! I love these because you can easily change them out and and have a great smelling home!
Brittany O.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love the scents that febreeze carries. I personally like linen scents as well as tropical/ocean like scents. Long lasting and smell great.