Candle Febreze Candle Violet Bloom Air Freshener (1 Count, 5 Oz) uploaded by Annie S.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze® Scented Candles eliminate odors and freshen for hours and hours. The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, permanently eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. A perfect addition to bedrooms, countertops, tables, mantels, and more, Febreze Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness. With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home. see more...

Hillary M.
My husband purchased the Febreze candles because we have two small boys so there is ALWAYS a smell coming from somewhere. I was shocked at how pleased I was with them. They work very well and do not have a strong masking scent. Removes odors without creating new ones.
Annie S.
Lake worth, Fl
Violet bloom is a enlightening and relaxing smell to candle. Love the flowery smell which was very effective in all rooms especially the bedroom. It is very affordable and would recommend highly !!
Whitney B.
Nashport, OH
Love these! The scent lasts throughout the entire candle. I love all the variety of scents available to choose from. They're small size makes it easier to place on a hanging wall shelf.
Breane D.
Aurora, IL
I'm a candle addict. So Fabreze and a candle combined is magic. I do wish it carried throughout the house, but the individual room scent is great. I love the violet option too. I don't always want my house to smell like a pineapple paradise or cinnamon bun lattes.
Ishtar C.
This smells AMAZING. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. It makes the house smell great overall throughout the day. Only disappointing thing is that it doesn't last for a very long time. I would recommend but there probably is better
melissa d.
West Liberty, KY
Wow this stuff smells great and its afordable. It makes my house smell amazing I get a lot of complements on how great it smells. I will always choose febreeze.
Tranisha T.
Atlanta, GA
Very good for a fresh smell . If your looking for something that's going to freshing up your house in a timely matter I highly recommend.
Angel T.
Dolton, IL
i like frebreze air freshener but i don't care too much for this articular smell. but other i have smelled smells really great to me.
Melanie S.
I have always used febreez and highly recommend or others.
I've tried many brands. This is hands down the best on the market.
Anna R.
East Lansing, MI
Febreze candles have the perfect scent that lasts after the burning stops. Makes the whole house relaxing and smell clean.