Add a Photo

By FEBREZE
#605 in Air Fresheners
FebrezeĀ® Scented Candles eliminate odors and freshen for hours and hours. The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, permanently eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. A perfect addition to bedrooms, countertops, tables, mantels, and more, Febreze Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness. With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home.
Photo (1)
Kaylene W.
Kaylene W.
Midland, MI
BEST candles I've ever bought. Awesome selection of scents to choose from. The scent never fades, even when you get down to the last bit of the candle. Very affordable, and I recommend this product to anyone who loves candles. Honestly, I prefer these over some of my more expensive brand candles.
Lillie C.
Lillie C.
This candle smells amazing! lasts a really long time! its not too over powering but still freshens up a room. it leaves a soft fresh scent that just makes you feel happy! i buy these candles all the time! definitely recommend! worth the price! smells awesome and long lasting!
jessica m.
jessica m.
I have asthma, so I really have to be careful about the types of candles I burn. These made my airways tighten after only five minutes. It smelled nice, but it's not something I can use.
melissa d.
melissa d.
West Liberty, KY
Dec. 31, 2016, 8:21 p.m.
Review for: Candle Febreze Candle Violet Bloom Air Freshener (1 Count, 5 Oz)
Wow this stuff smells great and its afordable. It makes my house smell amazing I get a lot of complements on how great it smells. I will always choose febreeze.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
I love candles. But they never seem to last long or leave a smell for long. This candle last twice as long and makes my whole house smell amazing
Megan W.
Megan W.
I'd much rather use the spray. I spray the furniture. I spray rags when I dust to make it smell good. I use to be a housekeeper.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Nov. 20, 2016, 2:58 a.m.
Review for: Candle Febreze Candle Violet Bloom Air Freshener (1 Count, 5 Oz)
I have always used febreez and highly recommend or others.
I've tried many brands. This is hands down the best on the market.
Anna R.
Anna R.
East Lansing, MI
Dec. 14, 2016, 7:34 p.m.
Review for: Candle Febreze Candle Violet Bloom Air Freshener (1 Count, 5 Oz)
Febreze candles have the perfect scent that lasts after the burning stops. Makes the whole house relaxing and smell clean.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Yonkers, Ny
I like using these because i can keep one in every room and it stays free! I don't like because it last less than 30 days
gabriela r.
gabriela r.
Deff buy a bunch of these to keep the house smelling great. i usually buy them in bjs and come in a variety of smells.