BY FEBREZE

Febreze® Scented Candles eliminate odors and freshen for hours and hours. The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. A perfect addition to bedrooms, countertops, tables, mantels, and more, Febreze air freshener Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness. With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home. see more...

Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
I am a vanilla lover and candle lover so when I came across this at my local Target, I had to try it. Most brands that claim to be vanilla scented aren't very strong and don't give off much of a scent with the exception of Yankee Candle. This Frebreeze candle doesn't only give off an amazing vanilla scent but it also helps eliminate odors in the air. Although the scent is strong it is not overpowering. I still use and love Yankee Candles but Frebreeze has definitely made it way into my home and is here to stay because it doesn't mask smells, it truly gets rid of them.
Morgan C.
Claremore
I love the scents. Havnt found one I do not like yet. Cons is that the candle doesn't last to long so it's effective just wish it lasted longer. It's a tad expensive but love the smells. I'd say buy it for the smell but be prepared to go back and get more quick.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This is a great candle that leaves an entire room smelling wonderful. The price is okay reasonable but I bet it could be better (haha... yeah right)! I would recommend this product to any candle enthusiast such as myself or to anyone wanting to freshen up a room quickly. I am definitely a repeat customer.
Jenni E.
Ellinwood, KS
If you are looking fora candle on steroids this is it! It smells amazing, I would say it even rivals Bath & Body Works. BUT it lasts forever and will get rid of all the nasty nasty smells! I definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone who is looking for a candle.
melisaa r.
Catlettsburg , KY
I love every thing about the Febreze candles. It does not matter what kind you use they are always great smelling. THe only issue I would have is they do not last long enough for me. They are affordable and would recommend them to others as well.
Mandy P.
Woodinville, WA
I liked the scent on the air freshener but thought it was a little on the strong side. The cost was a good value. It was effective but I think it would work best using for shorter periods so the scent was less overwhelming. I might recommend this to some friends.
Christani M.
La Crosse, WI
This candle smells great and it doesn't burn super fast like some do it lasts for hours and hours and makes your home smell like you have wonderful air freshener sprayers continuously going off! I love Febreze candles!
Jazimyn K.
I absolutely love how this product smells!! It leave my house smelling like Vanilla for hours! You don't have to continuously spray more throughout the day which is one reason I loelve this brand!!
Geraldine M.
Middletown, DE
Very good scrnt. I burn a candle at least a couple hours a day. Uts pretty and smells great. I've had people ask what the smell was constantly and i tell them a febreze candle
Brenda G.
Milwaukee
The smell is amazing . Febreze products are one of the best in sprays candles air freshners, give your home a nice scent that won't disappoint for a good price